Mine

The few past days it seemed Taehyung had grown a new emotion. Another he wasn't fond of.

Jealousy.

"A-ahh.." Jungkook whines. He's pushed against the wall. His body being crushed by the other.

"T-taehyung..." The king whispers. The sound came out as a delightful moan. His head leaning back as the vampire in front of him sucked on his neck. They were forming into new purple marks. Love bites.

Taehyung groans at the sound. He's been feeling quite possessive of Jungkook lately. He knows the reason why. Five days past since the king suggested a new vampire to run along with, in exchange for Jimin. Jungkook was his. Jungkook is his. The king belongs to him. The king belongs to him, Kim Taehyung. Him only. Jungkook belongs to Taehyung.

That's the message he wants to get across. The letters in bold plastered all over the kings neck. He couldn't blame his frustion souly on the mark. He too felt the need to make Jungkook understand that he wasn't going to be replaced. Thinking about it made his anger grow. possession flare. Jealousy burst.

Jungkook whimpered as his naked body was lifted onto Taehyungs waist. He couldn't explain the feeling he was getting at this moment. It was as if he could feel Taehyungs anger, possessiveness, and jealously. The emotions portrayed on the others face made Jungkook want to erase them and reasure the other. All his thoughts were replaced with pleasure when being pulled down onto Taehyungs lap. He couldn't deny that he loved this part. The part where Taehyung fucks him until he couldn't anymore. Which was a long time. The part where Taehyung squeezed his frame and pulled him down to each powerful thrust, because he knew Jungkook could take it. He knew Jungkook would cry out till his voice was gone, that he would beg and plead with Taehyung until he couldn't.  

"Mm..t-ta-taehyung.." Jungkook stutters. His hips are met with another rough thrust from beneath him. His breath not able to keep up. "Ackh..h..!!" Jungkook chokes out. This time its different. Taehyungs harsh. His relentless pounding is too much. Too fast. Jungkook can't handle it.

It isn't until Taehyung finds his prostate that he begins to cry out. It's too much for him. The vampire does know he's human right? That he could actually break. When the vampire told him he would pound him until he realised who he's always going to belong to, Jungkook didn't take it literally. It had to be a joke right? Apparently not.

"Tae-taehyung...f-f..g-..god!" The boy chokes out. The thrust snap up into him harder.

"Louder!" Taehyung growls. His eyes red.

"T-...t-..ta..ehyung!!" Jungkook croaks.
It's too much. "I..i..ca..ca!!-" he whimpers.

"Louder!!" The vampire shouts. He's jealous. He needs to hear it. Who Jungkook belongs to.

"A..ah..I.-i..plea-" The boy feels like he'll break. "T..taehyung.." Jungkooks whimpering again. Quiet.

"LOUDER!!" Taehyung roars. He snags a hold of the boys hair and tanks his head back hard into a painful arch exposing the boys neck."Say it so everyone will know you belong to!" He snarls.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook screams.

Taehyung smirked. He knows Jungkooks weakness in this position.

"Now I'm tired. Ride me."
~~~~~~~~~~

It was scarily dark. Pitch black. The hallway now engulfed in darkness as they descend to the dungeon. They pass by blood thirsty vamps, staring hard at the kings head, or neck. Can they smell him? Will they know that Taehyung is the king? Do they even know of him?

Why aren't they trying to attack? Jungkook wondered to himself. The thought wasn't a question directed toward the other but Taehyung still followed with an answer.

"They smell me on you." Taehyung spoke. His voice erupting from the darkness. He only told the half truth when talking to Jungkook. The vampire was unsure how the king would react to being marked, it wasn't as if he cares much. Jungkook isn't able to do anything about it anyway. Plus the mark blended with all the others he created earlier this morning. Although it would hurt if the human rejected him of course. There was a connection that Taehyung wasn't exactly fond of, he just became accustomed to it. "Think of it as a shield." He continues.

Jungkook stares at V questiongly. He found it odd, the situation made less since to him. He's sure that his body smells of more than thousand vampires before, from killing so many. Why now do they not attack? From just Taehyungs scent? Impossible. Jungkook thought.

Before the other could add anything both of their heads were ripped around toward a high pitched scream. The sound came from a strangled throat. Jungkooks blood ran cold. It was Jimin. Jimin was in danger. Jimin was being hurt. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. "JIMIN!!"  Jungkook screams with all his might. The muscles in his throat seemed to contract and work against him, as his voice came out strained and crackled.

The king sprung into action. His legs moved before his mind told them to. It made no sense to him how fast his body moved despite hating his old friend seconds before. Maybe it wasn't hate. Maybe he just had a temper tantrum, like the child he is.

"Stop." Taehyung hissed. His arms reached out and took a hold of Jungkooks body bringing the younger to the ground in the middle of sprinting. The king thrashed around in his arms, angered that Taehyung stopped him from helping Jimin.

"Get the fuck off of me! What the he-"Jungkook shouts, before his mouth is covered.

He held both of his shoulders to the concrete and moved his face toward his own. His pupils enlarged and became a bright purple with blue specks. "Calm down." Taehyung speaks. The mans voice eerily calm. It lingered in the now quiet area.

Jungkooks body slumped into the floor. His body going completely into relaxation.

"You can't go to him. They could kill you. I will go." Taehyung says. Jungkook begins to disagree before the other stops him. "You stay here." The vampire demands.

And Jungkook stays.