Chapter 4

Both the lovers were enjoying their little date they had, right now they were finishing up with eating then they'll go to Fitz's house so he can show her around.

"Did you enjoy your food?" Cam asked Y/N which she nodded to, he looked at her as she put on her jacket and started getting ready to leave the restaurant. His eyes softened at her every move, he was so fascinated at how beautiful she was, she didn't have to try.

"Ready to go?" Cameron asked, Y/N got up which Cam did the same thing. Both went to Cam's Tesla, Fitz drove to his house. The drive was a bit quiet but not awkward.

"And we are here" Cam pulled up on his driveway and both got out, entering Fitz's home.

"You have a lovely home, Cam" Y/N complimented his house which he thanked her for. Y/N admired his house as Fitz walked behind her.

"So what do you wanna see first?" He asked her.

(That GoodGuyDi-)

"I was thinking maybe just watch some movies" Y/N suggested, Fitz agreed with that idea. Y/N took off her sweater and sat down on the couch while Fitz turned on the tv and got more comfortable.

"Alright, what movie do you wanna watch?" Fitz asked her, sitting next to her.

"F/M?" She suggested, Fitz put the movie on but paused it to get some refreshments.

He went to get some red wine with some chips that Y/N liked. He got back to see Y/N looking at her phone. She put it away when she saw Fitz came back.

"Red wine with F/C? Nice" Fitz smiled, handing her a glass and a bag of chips. He sat down next to her and poured her some wine. They clinked their glasses together and watched the movie.

Throughout the movie, Fitz received a text message from Ryan, asking how the date was going.

Manager Ryan
How's the date going?

Fitz🦒
It's going good actually, we're watching a movie and she doesn't seem bored

Manager Ryan
That's great! Alright good luck! Don't fuck it up

Fitz🦒
I won't, don't worry

Y/N put her head on Fitz's shoulder which caught him by surprise. He wrapped his arm around her which made her get closer to him.

He blushed, feeling her small body against his. He decided to just let it happen.

VVV

The movie finally ended and Y/N decided it was time for her to leave. Of course, those plans were ruined when they heard thunder and Y/N absolutely hated it.

"Its best if you stay here, it sounds pretty harsh out there" Fitz said, Y/N looked outside and sighed, not disagreeing.

"You can't sleep on jeans so uh I can lend you some shorts? Hopefully they can even fit you... or just a shirt" They both were now in Fitz's room, Fitz looked through his clothes and picked a black shirt.

He left the room so Y/N could change into the shirt which fit her very big, the shirt reached until her knees.

Fitz entered the room once he heard Y/N say it was ok to enter.

"Yeah it fits you, you can sleep here while I sleep on the couch" Fitz was about to leave but Y/N stopped him.

"Wait! I don't want you to sleep there, I-it's ok if you sleep here" Y/N blushed, Fitz looked at her then at the bed.

"Are you sure you won't feel uncomfortable?" He asked her which she shook her head to.

"Alright, if you say so" He closed the door behind him and both made their way to the bed. Both went under the covers, Fitz took off his shirt and Y/N questioned what he was doing.

"Cameron? What are you doing?"

"Oh, I usually sleep without my shirt.. is that alright?"

"I don't mind" He nodded before continuing on taking off his shirt, she looked at his chest and still had the blush on her face. He wasn't ripped but he still had a decent body. He threw the shirt away and took off his hat to reveal his bald head which surprised Y/N.

"Ah you're bald?!" Fitz looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, my hair wasn't looking nice before so I said fuck it and just cut it off" He rubbed his bald head.

"You hate it, don't you?" Fitz blushed in embarrassment, Y/N sat up and grabbed him by the wrist making him look at her.

"I don't hate it, you still look pretty cute even without hair" Y/N complimented him, he smiled at her then looked at her lips. He leaned in a bit so did Y/N but he stopped himself.

He thought he was going too quick on this so he stopped going in for a kiss. Y/N frowned and laid down, facing away from him.

VVV

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night from the thunder, she slowly sat up and looked out the window that was behind the bed. She shaked a bit, seeing the lightning and the hard water going down.

"Y/N? Why are you up so late?" She looked behind her to see Fitz slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"The lightning woke me up" Fitz looked out the window then at Y/N, seeing she was very scared.

"Come here" She was unsure but quickly gave in, Fitz pulled her in, cuddling with her. He was towering over her so she was facing his chest.

"I'll protect you, don't worry about anything, love" She smiled at his sweet words, he rubbed her back to help her calm down a bit.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" He asked her.

"A bit yeah, thank you" She thanked him.

"Anytime, love. Try to get some sleep now" She nodded and slept, with Fitz holding her close from any harm.

^^^

Aww that was a bit of fluff, don't ya think?

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪