Chapter 5

The next morning, I woke up with Cameron not being by my side. I got up and thought he was probably out doing something. I went downstairs and heard someone cooking, I went over to the kitchen to see it was Cam who was cooking.

He looked behind him to see me, he smiled down at me then went back to cooking. I walked over to him to see what he was doing, it was some hash browns, eggs, bacon and toast.

"Want me to serve you some?" He asked, I nodded then he told me to go wait in the dining room which I did. I sat down at one of the chairs and looked at the table, it was a wooden table and its textures felt very nice.

"Alright here you go" I looked up to see Cam setting down a plate in front of me then setting another one beside me. He went back to the kitchen to get some drinks, I looked at the food to see it looked pretty good. He can really cook.

I saw a cup put in front of me and another beside me.

"What's in it?" I asked.

"It's orange juice" He responded back, he sat down next to me and gave me a knife and a fork to eat.

"This looks good" I complimented him which he thanked me for.

"I wasn't sure what you would like so I just made different kinds of food" He told me.

"Thank you" I smiled up at him which he did the same. I looked at my breakfast and began to eat, while we ate, we talked here and there. He told me about this tournament he was going to be doing around 5 am so he had to stay up for awhile.

"What's this tournament about?" I asked, finishing up my food.

"It's something called Minecraft Monday, where a lot of YouTubers or streamers play for $100,000. I'm going to play with Swagger but I doubt we will win it but hey it won't hurt to try" I nodded at his explanation.

"Where can I watch it? It would be nice to support you two" He told me about this app called twitch where he would be streaming it, I got the app then made an account.

I followed Fitz and Swagger right after making my account then put my phone away.

"Well good luck to you two, have you ever played Minecraft before?" I asked.

"Yeah but that was a while ago, I'm a bit rusty" I nodded, I haven't played Minecraft in a while as well but this would be fun to watch as they try their hardest to beat the rest of the people who would be in it.

"Wait but why is it going to be on a Tuesday if it's called Minecraft Monday?" I questioned.

"Time zones, we're doing it on America's time" I understood, we finished eating and we decided to go to my house since Ryan texted me earlier how it was finished and I could go check it out, the key was under the matt and to not lose it.

I changed into my clothes and put Cameron's shirt in the basket. Cameron and I left, he drove us to my house. I was pretty excited, I wonder how Ryan and Sam organized everything.

"I wonder how it looks like" Cameron spoke as he kept driving.

"Same, I'm so excited" I could hear him giggle lightly but didn't say anything afterwards.

We finally made it to my house, I looked at the front of it to see it was a medium house. We walked to the front door, I bend down to get the key then heard a whistle making me look behind me to see Cameron looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Nice view, love" He winked at me, I caught up on what he meant making me hit his shoulder.

"Perv" I simply said before opening the door and entering the house. I looked around to see the living room, there was a door to the left and on the right were the stairs.

We looked around the house until we went upstairs, the first room had a computer set, a nice computer, a keyboard that lights up, a gaming chair etc.

"Why did Ryan put this?" I questioned, I notice a note on the table which I picked up.

Dear Sis,

I bought you a computer so you could play with the guys and probably stream once in a while, good luck on that though, the guys can teach you about all of that. Hope you like it :)

"Guess that explains it" Cameron said from behind me, I looked behind me and nodded.

"So, you're going to play with us... interesting" Cameron looked at the set up, I looked around to see there was a little fridge next to the set up, a table filled with different kinds of food, damn thanks brother.

We went to the next room to see it was the bedroom, the bed was quite big, next to it was a wardrobe, there was a bathroom in the room as well which I was thankful of.

"Wow, Ryan thought of everything" Cameron said, I agreed with him. I sat down on the bed and looked around the room.

"So tell me, what did you do before coming here?" Cameron asked me.

"Well I worked as a substitute teacher for middle schoolers and uh it wasn't the best" I laughed nervously, Cameron looked at me with confused look.

"You were a teacher? How was it?" He questioned.

"Not that great, especially to 6th graders. Oh boy how they were little cunts to me" I never enjoyed working in that school, those kids were brats and thought they were all that but never realized they still had high school to finish.

"Wow, what'd they do?"

"Well they never listened to the lesson, some kid would always throw paper at me or on the floor. I've had enough one day and yelled at him but didn't get in trouble thankfully" I explained to him, I was pretty glad my brother called me and told me to come stay here in Melbourne.

"Hm sounds like you had it pretty tough, but don't worry, you can relax and get away from kids" He told me, I hope to never meet them, they were the death of me.

"I must be going now, hope you can watch me and Swags play in a few hours" I nodded, I got up from the bed then Cameron instantly hugged me.

"Goodbye, love. It was nice talking with you" We pulled away and stared each other.

"Goodbye, Cam" I got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, when I looked at his face, his cheeks were red.

"A-ah yeah! Goodbye" With that, he left my house.

I smiled at myself, why is he so cute?

^^^

I finally update

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪