Chapter 13

"Well this happened when we all barely met in real life and shit, Fitz had a girlfriend who was shy and was kind of like you..." Anna continued.

"She was in love with Fitz, wherever Fitz was at.. she was there. They seemed like the perfect couple but that seemed to change after a few weeks"

"She didn't talk to anybody which was odd because she loved talking to all of the misfits, especially Mason since he was like a brother to her but, one day she stopped"

"Whenever someone spoke to her she completely ignored it, only saying a couple of words then keeping to herself or talking to Fitz. Bee and I decided to ask her what the fuck was wrong with her and she broke down in tears"

"She said how Fitz wouldn't let her talk to the guys or else he'd argue with them. She didn't love him anymore, she wanted to go back to America so she wouldn't feel the torture of being manipulated by her own lover so we helped her leave Australia and let her live her new life. She blocked Fitz, decided to stay in hiding and that was the last time we talked or saw her"

I was shocked, I didn't know what the hell to say. What could I say? I just found out my now boyfriend didn't let his ex talk to any guy, especially his friends?!

"But why didn't you guys say something?" I asked them.

"We didn't know what to do, what do we tell him? We weren't thinking right back then" Bee exclaimed, terror in her eyes.

"Who knows what he could've done to us plus he's more famous so if we even tried something, his followers would torture us"

"Not if you tell them the truth, unless they wouldn't care.." I trailed off, looking to the side.

"Hey I'm sure if you talk to him he'll stop, if not then we can do something about it... I don't know I'm just afraid like jeez he's 6'6! He can fucking kill us" Anna stated.

"Ok I don't think Cameron can be a killer.." I said, biting my bottom lip.

"Hey you'd be surprised, just be careful ok? He might love you but he can change and might hurt those around you" After what Bee said, none of us really talked about it, instead, we talked about other stuff like our childhood and innocent stuff.

After a few hours they went to sleep, it was 2 am and I wasn't tired at all. I was thinking of what they said about Cameron, where is that girl now? Is there any way I can get in contact with her?

I'm sure if I talked to him I can help him out with that jealousy stuff, I know the feeling of being jealous from time to time.

I heard my phone ring and I quickly picked it up to see it was Cameron.

"Hello?"

"Hey love! I was just calling to see if you were up and I'm surprised that you are. So what are you doing?" I could hear his deep voice from the other line which made me smile a bit.

"Well nothing just here in the living room, what about you?" I asked him back.

"Just in my house bored, wanting to see you" I blushed at what he said.

"We just saw each other a few hours ago though"

"I know but I want to spend every moment with you, I love you.." The way he makes me feel..

"I love you too but I think you should get some sleep" I told him.

"But I'm not tired, what if we went out right now?" Right now? But it's 2 am...

"But it's late, are you sure you want to even do that?"

"Duh that's why I requested it, so wanna go?" I thought for a minute, what if the girls wake up and get worried? Ah I'll leave them a note.