Excelsior

Excelsior is a mysterious Stand of unknown origin

Excelsior is a mysterious Stand of unknown origin. It's said to be created with the soul of a legendary man that was merged with the hopes and dreams from a realm of remarkable heroes. Excelsior is a Userless Stand that wanders the world in the disguise of an elderly yet wise man. Excelsior will appear to a specific individual when the fate of the world is at great stake. If the individual is worthy, Excelsior will become their Stand. If not, Excelsior will wish them luck for whatever their future holds and offer words of wisdom. When Excelsior's user passes away, Excelsior will become free and wander until it is needed once more. They say those who wielded Excelsior will become legends that could change the world for the better and their spirits guide the next generation of heroes.

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power: C
Precision: C
Durability: A
Range: C
Speed: B
Development Potential: Unknown

Abilities:

Rise- Excelsior takes a form of a being from the Realm of Heroes. (Those that have been influenced by Stan Lee) Stats will change depending on the being it chose.

What's Up, Danger?- When a battle or scene involving a particular situation begins, a power from a being belonging to the Realm of Heroes will be granted onto the User. The powers will be what Excelsior thinks is best suited for the situation. The power will return to the Realm once the issue is resolved.

Last of the Real Ones: Grants User the ability to see spirits. Spirits that glow gold are potential new forms for Excelsior. Spirits that glow blue enhance Excelsior's Forms. And Rainbow Spirits grant one use of Excelsior's most powerful ability.

Immortals: Allows Excelsior to take fragments of spirits and activates each colors effect. Spirits who are affected by Immortals will pass on to be reborn in the Realm of Heroes while their fragments aid Excelsior's wielders.

We Are One: Excelsior can merge with the user in the form of a being from the Realm of Heroes. Their powers and Stats depend on what is selected.

See You Again: Activates when current User passes away. Part of their spirit joins Excelsior before being reborn in the Realm of Heroes. They deliver one last message to those that the user treasures and are destined to meet them again in the next life.

Avengers Assemble!- Calls upon the spirits of legends from the Realm of Heroes to unleash a devastating attack. The faith, dreams and hope of people will boost the ability's power to allow a use without a charge. This will only occurs when it's said the time is right.

This was made in honor of Stan Lee. Thank you for all the wonderful characters, adventures and stories you've told. For your words of wisdom and the legacy you left behind. Heroes are remembered but legends never die.