The Princess of Bright Moon

WARNINGS: SMUT, GIRL x GIRL, AND FUTANARI (girl with cock)!

                                                IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!!

(slightly unedited, ignore the typos)

SHOUTOUT TO @shera_fan5 FOR THIS BOOK IDEA. THIS WOULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT THEM.

Also, join my Discord for sneak peeks, to request ANYTHING for this book, or just to chat: https://discord.gg/j8Au9Rr (copy and paste it)

Xx-----------------------------------------xX

     If Adora was looked at strangely for one thing, it was the fact that she was a former Horde soldier and yet willingly helped the Rebellion fight. Sure, it was generous, but weird. The warrior didn't get offended by it. She didn't care. Whatever.

What Adora knew the most though, was that if she was looked at weirdly for anything else, it was that she had a cock whenever she transformed into the almighty She Ra, the Princess of Power.

Now, nobody knew this. Adora planned to keep things that way at first, finding the...different addition to She Ra a little easier to deal with if nobody knew about it. 

But then she began to wonder....what could she do with this cock of hers? If someone can do anything with a cock...its fucking someone. Plain and simple, right?

Adora loved pleasing someone. She'd done it before. But she'd been submissive most of the time (she'd only gotten into extremely heated wrestles. Nothing literal). She wanted to tease, to arouse, to seduce, to mess with this ability. She wanted to find someone...someone who underestimated her clumsy self, and instantly make them scream. 

She wanted to know what it felt like to be in charge.

Ever since she had that thought, she'd been on something she liked to call a Hunt.

---

Like always, Adora started her mornings in the Rebellion by transforming into She Ra and taking out punching bag after punching bag with her bare fists. She knew that before hand she didn't like the princess attire, as it was new and different and generally weird...but eventually she grew used to it. Especially after she discovered what it benefited her.

About an hour into her training, the door that allowed entry into the room clicked twice as it opened and shut, someone walking in quietly.

"Hm?" She Ra turned to see Glimmer, who went tense for a moment in surprise when she was spotted. 

"Hey, Glim."

"Huh? Oh, hey!" She nervously waved.

The golden warrior chuckled. "You can't expect to get in here quietly with that door."

Glimmer blushed a little, sending off a handful of sparks in She Ra's core. "Oh, yeah...I wasn't sneaking in, I was just trying not to distract you..."

"Hm." Was all She Ra could say. Her Hunt involved her having some...suggestive thoughts about her friends. She replayed Glimmer's voice inside her mind, but higher in pitch...breathy...pleasurable...

She Ra felt an oddly familiar sensation suddenly overwhelm her.

Damn it.

She Ra slowly began walking towards Glimmer, trying to look as casual as she could without seeming to aroused. Usually when she felt this way, she'd saunter instead of walk, which made things kind of obvious.