"P-Please, Be Gentle~"

End of chapter has my message :)))

Enjoy!

Now having reclaimed one of the Horde's bases for the sixth time, the warriors, princesses and queens of Bright Moon could finally be at rest for some time. The Horde was at a loss for battle plans, knowing that the princesses wouldn't hesitate to attack them at every single outpost. 

Additionally, Catra was completely shaken up about everything that happened at the Northern Reach, but nobody at the Horde knew why.

Adora and Glimmer, however, did.

It was around moon-rise near the kingdom of Bright Moon, and both Bow and Glimmer sat in Glimmer's large bedroom, with Bow tinkering with another one of his strange inventions and Glimmer exercising her powers. Silence was the loudest thing in there for a few peaceful moments, and Glimmer was about ready to see if Bow wanted to go down to the dining hall to eat breakfast, when Adora busted through her door.

"Uh, gUys??" She wobbled through the doorway before landing with her body bent at a ninety-degree angle, eyes slightly crossed in a dorky manner.

"Uh, good morning?" Glimmer responded, not looking up from her right hand as she proceeded to make clusters of sparks appear and disappear from her palm.

Bow shot Glimmer a look, before turning to face the blonde, seeing her shut the door behind her. He then noticed a slightly torn roll of paper in her left hand.

"Whatcha got there, Adora?" The archer asked with a smirk, a little curious. He dropped his device and crossed his legs to watch the scene.

Adora shared the smirk, then stood upright.

"It's from Perfuma."

Glimmer looked up with an unamused huff. She was never really intrigued by what Perfuma had to offer. But she had nothing to do otherwise, so...

"Dear Invited Guest," the warrior sighed. "Congratulations! You have been invited to Perfuma's Yearly O-" Adora swallowed. "Orgy.."

Glimmer froze for a moment, blinked, then coughed, then wheezed, her chest in front of her knees as she rolled over on her bed in horrendous laughter.

Bow copied the same exact gesture, his eyes clenched shut as he fell back onto the floor he sat on and clutched his stomach with two crossed arms.

Adora didn't want to laugh, but barely contained her humorous sobs, a closed hand pressed against her lips and soft huffs replacing the possible cries she was holding back.

As the other two grew slightly quieter, Adora went on, "All princesses have been invited to this, as well as their honorable warriors and fellow villagers."

"OH MY-!!!" Glimmer cried. "THAT MEANS FROSTA GOT INVITED!!"

Bow's voice cracked in yet another wheeze, tears sliding down his cheeks and his jaw beginning to hurt. He pointed at Adora and the letter in her hands, "A-an eleven-" he coughed violently. "An eleven year old got invited to an orgy-!!!"

"Oh-" Adora widened her eyes at the thought. "Oh...oh-kay..uh.." She face palmed, her left hand holding the whole paper while her right hand did the work for her. After a few moments, she continued reading, despite Bow and Glimmer's loud-ass cackling.

"This will be held t-tonight at the moon's highest, brightest point. Location is Perfuma's Kingdom. If a group of princesses or warriors received this letter, please refer to the symbols below. Each one placed on this letter represents the invited men and/or women."