The Woods

Here you go :)

[Unedited]

---------

          "She Ra." Catra hissed, "Fuck. Me."

She Ra's pupils became slits as the statement drove her sensual instincts wild, and she pressed her member hard against Catra's cunt, letting her tip slide it's way past Catra's loosened, experienced walls.

Catra's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her jaw was practically stuck wide open, long, loud moans speeding past her lips and into She Ra's ears.

Her tail thrashed wildly underneath her as the pleasure began making her tremble, toes curling and fang piercing her bottom lip as the hero's cock thrust its way in and out of her pulsing point of need.

She Ra's beastly thrusts ate at Catra's clit and and her tip drove into every sensitive point, never losing energy and therefore never stopping.

"Fuck~!" Catra hollered. "She Ra...you're...you're so..."

The hero sped up, hearing the shouts of battle near the building's door as the fighters began to near their location. Though the sounds of skin slapping skin seemed to overlap those battle cries.

Catra felt her stomach already begin to wind up, her clit pulsing and heart rate increasing as she reached orgasm...

XxxxxX

Shooting herself up from the previous position she was in laying down, Adora yelped as a sudden rush of shock ran through her sweaty body. Immediately feeling the heat from her blankets become mildly overwhelming, Adora didn't hesitate to yank the sheets off of her and welcome the resulting cold air that cooled her down.

Sighing, Adora leaned back against the wall that surrounded her bed and began to think, her heavy eyelids keeping her gaze half-lidded. That was the third dream that night. All of them being memories from her moment with Catra.

She wasn't going to deny it. She wanted to do more to the Force Captain. She felt like the moment was unfinished...and it was a feeling that Adora despised.

Or maybe... Adora paused. ...I just want to see her again?

She didn't know. But equally, she didn't give a flying fuck. She wanted to ram herself inside of Catra's experience womb, and show her what she could do when she was someone she previously thought she couldn't be. She wanted to be close to Catra again. She wanted the half-cat to grab her shoulders and cry into her ear until her throat was throbbing.

She wanted so many things. She only had to figure out how to get it.

Fortunately, she had a bad habit of thinking ahead.

Or...maybe it wasn't so bad?

——...She Ra didn't need a warning, apparently. She held her mouth wide open in a low, pleasured moan as strings of seed squirted from my greedy cunt, and my tongue hung from my jaws lazily as I finally got to ride out my first orgasm in months.

I almost instantly felt a wave of grief drown me. I wished she could've done more to pleasure me...to tease me and assert her place above me, but there was no time, thanks to...

Well, me.

I panted myself back to composure, my sprawled out self now in a more sane state as I sat up and watched She Ra use her tongue clean up her own juices that had managed to meet the floor.