12: "im so sorry!"

tw
me and miles had gone to see avengers: end game together. we were now really good friends. after the movie we went to dominos and got some food. we got to know each other some more. he's a really cool guy.

i went home soon, smiling. i had a really good day. i got into the house and went to my room. i got into some comfortable clothes. and went downstairs" hey syd there's- oh shit" it was at that moment, brendon realised he fucked up.

he called me by my fucking dead name.

tears filled my eyes. brendon came out of the living room. "im so sorry! i-i don't know why i did that. shit, im sorry!" he felt really bad. "its fine. i-it was an accident" it was. but i felt so hurt. "babe, what happened?" a blonde girl came out if the living room.

"w-who's she?" i stammered.
"this is my girlfriend, chloe" bitch.
"call me by my dead name by accident? i can move past it! call me by my dead name in front of your girlfriend? not okay!" i stormed out of the house. "noah wait!"

i didn't know what to do. i was crying so hard. brendon had supported me so much. he legally changed my name. he let me cut my hair. he brought me new clothes and a binder. he taught me a lot of stuff too. then he calls me my dead name in front of his girlfriend.

"hey theres the..." that fucking voice. the transphobic dude was behind me. he had two side kicks. i started to run. they ran after me. then i hit a fucking dead end.

"hey girl-boy!" the boy laughed.
"leave me alone!" i exclaimed.
"what you gonna do about it?" he pushed me.
"go to hell!" i spat. he didn't look happy.
"alright you fucking bitch. you want me to prove you're a shemale?" god he was gross.
"don't fucking touch me you cunt!" i yelped as he felt my...fuck. i didn't pack today.
"he is a girl!" he and his friends laughed.
"im not a girl!" tears filled my eyes.
"aww the girls sad! you gonna cry to your millionaire dad about it?" he teased.
"stop it!" i sobbed. he and his friends laughed.

"get the fuck away from him!" a women with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes walked over. "shit" the first sidekick mumbled.
"who do you think you are huh? tormenting another person!" she exclaimed. "im a social worker you know! i can find out who you are! so you better never hurt him again!"

the three boys were shocked. then they ran away. the women laughed. "works every time" she turned to me. "you okay little man?" she asked. i nodded. "im sarah. i live around here. where do you live?"

"with my dad about half an hour away"
"you want me to walk you home? im not a creep - i just don't want those idiots hurting you again" she offered. "yes please. thank you"

i got to know her more as we walked home. i told her my name and how my dad said something to upset me. she told me to talk to him as he loved me and made a mistake.

i got home and opened the door. brendon ran to the door and hugged me. "don't ever run off again m'dude, you scared me!" his eyes were red and his hair was a mess. "im sorry" i felt bad. "its okay. as long as you're safe" them he noticed sarah. "oh er hi. a-are you noah's friend?" he asked shyly. QUOTE 'SHYLY'.

sarah laughed. "no sadly not. i spotted some kids bullying him near my house" brendon turned to me. "you didn't tell me it was this bad" oops.

sarah left a few minuets later. brendon turned to me. "can we talk?" he asked. i nodded.

"im really sorry. i dont know what came over me. and especially in front of my girlfriend. i feel so horrible about this man. i just" he wiped his eyes. "im so sorry"
"its okay. worse happened today, and you didn't mean to" we shared a hug. "so...what did happen?" he asked.

"just the t slur"