Balloon Boy x Baby

This was requested by 'Tracyplayz' so I hope you enjoy it!

(Balloon Boy's POV)

'Man Baby is so cute!I think it's time I tell her the truth about how I really feel.But I'm afraid she might not feel the same way .But still I can't just keep holding on to this secret I've got to tell her someday.'

Baby:"Hey Balloon Boy!"

BB:"Oh hi Baby."

Baby:"Do you want to maybe play some games?"

BB:"Yeah sure let's do that!"

But before we could head over to the arcade room we ended up running into Ballora and Lefty who had been talking before.Now the two were both giving Baby and me mischievous looks.

Ballora:"You two sure are cute together."

Baby:"W-What?!Me and Balloon Boy together?"

Ballora:"Well yeah.Everyone is talking about it you know."

BB:"R-Really?!"

Lefty:"Oh yeah! I just finished adding you two to my ship book! You wanna take a look?"

Baby:"Um. . .no thanks."

BB:"I think were just gonna go to the arcade room instead."

Lefty:"Oh okay. Is it like a date?~"

Baby:"No don't be silly.Were just friends. . .right Balloon Boy?"

BB:"Um. . .yeah just friends."  (RIP Balloon Boy XD)

Ballora:"Alright if you say so."

So with that me and Baby headed over to the arcade room where we say her Dad AI Afton setting up a new game.

AI Afton:"Oh hey you two what are you doing here?"

Baby:"Just gonna play some games."

AI Afton:"Oh well lucky you guys. I just finished setting up this new love testing machine."

Baby:"Oh how does it work?"

AI Afton:"All you have to do is take you and your partner's hand and squeeze on this lever. Then it will tell you weather or not your love is strong.

(I found a picture of one on the internet encase you don't know what I'm talking about.)

BB:"Oh that sounds pretty neat

BB:"Oh that sounds pretty neat."

AI Afton then gave me a wink and said something that really caught me off guard.

AI Afton:"Why don't you two try it out?Just to make sure it's working properly."

Lefty:"Oh yeah!"

Ballora:"He has a point."

Baby:"Why don't you and Dad try it though since your already together?!"

AI Afton:"Um. . .because are love is so strong it'll break the machine?"

Baby:"Really?!"

AI Afton:"Yes."

BB:"Come on Baby let's just get it over with."

Baby:"Um. . .alright."

Me and Baby then walked over to the machine and slowly put are hands on the lever preparing to squeeze it. 'Oh my god!Oh my god!Are hands are actually touching!This is the best moment of my life!Well looks like it's time to find out weather or not Baby actually feels the same way.Here goes nothing.'

LOVE TESTER:"OH CASANOVA! YOU TWO ARE HEAD OVER HEELS LOVERS!"

Everyone:"REALLY?!"

'Wait but how?!I mean I know I love Baby but does that mean she loves me back?!'

I turned my head towards Baby who seemed really embarrassed with her now red face as she looked at me. I couldn't help but feel my face get red as well as I now stood there staring at her.

BB:"B-Baby I-"

Baby:"I have a crush on you!"

This completely caught me off guard as she said that in front of everyone.

Lefty:"OMG!"

Ballora & AI Afton:"Awww."

BB:"Wait really?!"

Baby then looked away from me as she nodded her head yes to my question causing me to fill up with joy.

BB:"Baby I-I like you to."

Baby:"R-really?!"

It was now my turn to nod my head yes and as soon as I did so she quickly gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.This once again causing me to blush to a point where I was most likely a tomato.

Everyone Else:"AWWWW!"

Lefty:"Yes my ship book worked!"

Baby:"Balloon Boy will you be my boyfriend?"

BB:"Only if you'll be my girlfriend."

Baby:"Then it's a deal!"

THE END 

I hope you guys enjoyed this little story and again sorry I haven't really been around lately but I promise I am working on it.Okay well see you guys later bye!