introduction

✧༺♥༻∞

(in honour of an angel, a beautiful goddess, an iconic legend; lauren christine cimorelli's 21st birthday, 12 August 2019, i have decided to post this book

for lauren christine cimorelli; who taught me it's okay to be you, not to put too much pressure on yourself, to be comfortable in your own skin (even if you're quiet by nature), to think of life more positively and so many more life lessons <3 thank you, lauren, for being an angel on earth <333)

✧༺♥༻∞

LAUREN CIMORELLI; one of six sisters who just so happen to be internet sensations internationally admired for their amazing voices. The quiet and shy one who prefers to linger back while her extroverted sisters bask in the limelight. She often feels invisible and feels like a freak when people online torment her for her silence. Insecure and on the verge of committing suicide, her toxic thoughts plague her daily.

JACOB DYLAN; one of many siblings in the loudest house he could possibly imagine. The one who seems to never speak and only opens his mouth when he's forced to speak. He likes it quiet, with only the sound of an acoustic guitar echoing through the room. Haunted by a secret that will follow him till he dies, sometimes it all gets a little too much for him.

When the worlds of two of the most silent people collide when he saves her life by chance, Lauren and Jake are thrown together and the pair form a special relationship. Lauren and Jake both find themselves seeing the beauty of being alive. Even with their broken hearts and all the strings attached, maybe there's a chance of being happy.

Jake goes from being the boy who foiled her plans to Lauren's friend over time. From friends to best friends...and even a boy she'd die to keep alive. He's the light when Lauren seems to be in the darkest part of her life. When she can't find hope or the bright side of things, he's there.

Maybe he's her superstar.

✧༺♥༻∞

𝔠 𝔞 𝔰 𝔱 !

✧༺♥༻∞