The End Begins

"BBBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!" The door blew open. "Alright, Mephiles throne room is through that door." Silver said. They were beginning to run in, but heard multiple footsteps coming towards them. "What the hell?" Gilliland said. They heard the footsteps, but didn't see anybody. Then, Angelwings was hit in the helmet by something.

"Their in camo suits!" Shade said. Camo suits, are suits that when activated make you go completely invisible. All they could see, were lights from their weapons. They began firing. silver grabbed Angelwings, and ran for cover with the others. "Hedgehog, we've got this! Get in the throne room!" Gilliland yelled. "Can you handle these guys?" he asked. Shade nodded. He nodded as well, then ran back to the door. He dodged bullets as he ran.

When he got to the door, it shut automatically as he walked in. All Silver could see, was pitch black darkness. the only light you could see with, was the light glowing from his suit. "Where are you Mephiles!!" Silver yelled in anger. He waited for an answer. "Boy.. You still have so much to learn." Mephiles said. "Where the hell are you!!" Silver yelled.

He then heard Mephiles laugh creepily. Silver was about to start shooting everywhere with his gun, but was stopped short. A loud BBBBOOOOMMMMM!! sounded. After that, Silver's vision became blurry. His legs gave out, as he fell down. He then saw nothing but pure black.

---------------------------------------------

Silver

Ah damn... My head is killing me! and my shoulder... This pain is terrible. I opened my eyes, and looked around. I was tied up next to Blaze, on a small roof antenna. Well, atleast I know where Blaze is. But I noticed something else. I saw the massive Christmas tree from the square, off the edge of the building. BUILDING?! We were tied up.. On a roof!!

And.. We were in Soleanna!! "Ugh... Silver..?" I heard Blaze say. "Blaze! Are you alright!?" I worried. "My shoulder... It hurts." She said faintly. Wait, I have pain in my shoulder too. I looked over at why it hurt. She had a bullet wound in her shoulder! THAT SON OF A BITCH!!! I will kill him for shooting her! That must mean I got shot as well.

"Oh.. You're awake." Mephiles said, as he randomly appeared. "Where's Sonic!" Silver yelled. Mephiles looked at him for a second. He then walked over to a pipe on the rooftop, and riper it off the roof. He walked over to Silver, and hit him across the face with it. "Apparently you need to learn your manners before speaking." He laughed evilly. silver spit the blood out of his mouth.

"The blue one... Is over there." He pointed to another pole, with the pipe. Sonic was tied to a pole as Blaze and Silver were. Except we was out cold. "Let him and Blaze g-go. They have no quarrel with you.." Silver said. "You're right boy, they don't. But it would destroy you to see then perish in every way I can think possible." He said. Silver stared at him with pure hate.

"Where are the others!" He yelled. "Don't worry about them. They're in good hands." He chuckled evilly. "I swear to god if you lay a finger on any of them I'll-

"You'll what? You'll what boy! You can't do anything!" he said. "That's not true! Look what all he has done!!" Blaze defended. "Oh really?... Let's do a headcount, shall we? YOU got tossed out of your jet. YOU led me, and destroyed your best friend's wedding. YOU left your precious little girlfriend alone and now look how she is. "And finally... YOU, are tied up in your own city. You have lost!" Mephiles shouted.

Silver, finally realized all he said was true. He put his head down in shame. "...it's true..." Silver said in anguish. "Don't listen to him Silver!" Blaze yelled. "Well, let's get this started shall we?" Mephiles said. He leaned over the edge with his gun handy. The streets and ice rink were FILLED with people. He fired multiple rounds into the sky, making them scream and getting their attention.