What's happening?

Sam's P.O.V
(Italics are Sam's thoughts and italics and in bold is Sam talking to another person)
——————
I hear Colby's footsteps follow me down the stairs. Once I reach the landing his footsteps stop. Why is he stopping? I turn around just in time to see him reach for his head.

Colby? You good brother?
Colbs?

He stumbles down another step starting to talk. Stuttering and swaying. I start to walk up to where he is, but my heart drops when I see him hit the floor. Hard.

COREY!! JAKE!! AARON!!! GET UP HERE!!!!

Oh shit, oh shit. What's wrong, what's happening

I hear Jake burst out of his room. The music from his room coming to a sudden stop. His footsteps hit the ground, racing to the stairs. The other roommates running up the stairs as well.

Jake: SAM! Oh my god, what's happening to Colby?!!

I don't know. He was walking down the stairs and now he's, he's-

Tripping over the words, trying to make sense of the scene unfolding in front of me. Colby lying flat on the ground, unconscious. He looks dead.
He can't be..
———-
OH GUYS! CLIFFHANGER! I'm so so sorry about not updating. But I'm back for good!
Also do you guys want a face reveal? So you can match my face to my name.
Can't remember if I told you my name but my name is Sorya!!

Don't worry I have a WHOLE plot for the next chapter this is just a filler!!