Help

"what are you doing here?" I question trying to get to my feet but without crutches it's pretty much a useless effort. James and Ross rush over and help me onto the sofa.

"Kate called us said you were struggling." Pete tell me.

"It's just a fall, I'm fine really." I say shooting Kate daggers.

"You're clearly not, we've all been talking and we think you should come and stay with us at least until you get the cast off." James tells me.

"It's fine, I have a friend looking after me, He's just been at collage today." I tell them.

"Barry? I spoke to him. Well had a go at him. Says he didn't even know you'd been in hospital." Kate says matter of factly.

"Alright, so I'm on my own. I can take care of myself you know." I say becoming annoyed.

"I think today proves otherwise." Kate argues back.

"Look I can't just walk in and ruin everyone's lives again. ok." I reply. Pete comes over and bends down so that we are at eye level.

"When I said that back in the village, I was just angry. This, this is different, we are family now and we look after each other." Pete tells me.

"No Pete, you were right. I can't just waltz in whenever it suits me and expect you all to be standing there waiting for me. You have lives to live things to get on with, you don't need to be worrying about me." I reply.

"we're going to worry about you wherever you are." Finn chips in.

"Finn's right, in fact we'll worry about you more here when your on your own then if you were in the village where we could check up on you." James adds.

I finally agree to go back to the village with them but I'll be staying in the near by B&B since I don't want to intrude too much. I've had to pack a bunch of clothes since I'll be staying for six weeks. It's a tight squeeze once we get in the car although I'm sat in the front so I had room for my leg and then the three boys are squished in the back while James drives.

To Kate: What the hell did you do that for? I told you not to bother them!

I send the text and lock my phone.