Did I Really Say That?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Happy walked out to the main room of the clubhouse, pausing beside Clay and Jax, who were drinking coffee at the bar. 

"I'll be out all day. Don't call me."

Clay lifted a brow but said nothing as Jax smirked. "Damn, all day? That's a lot of reuniting."

Happy winked and smirked as he put his sunglasses on. "See you tomorrow."

He walked out to his bike and in minutes, he was speeding toward Charlie's side of town. When he got to her house, he wasted no time pounding on the door. When he didn't get an answer, he did it again. Finally, he heard the locks give way and the door opened a crack.

"Happy? What time is it? Is it even dawn?"

Happy rolled his eyes and gently pushed on the door to give himself room to get inside before taking it out of her hands and shutting it, being sure that the locks were engaged. "Yeah, it's about eight. You sober?"

Charlie frowned for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, if the marching band practicing in my skull is any indication. Wait!" Her eyes widened and he smirked as he slowly backed her up against the wall. "Shit, I didn't dream that last night, did I? I really called you?"

He nodded as he took in the fact that all she was wearing was an old Grateful Dead t-shirt that barely hit the tops of her thighs. He took her face in both hands and grinned as he lowered his head. "Oh yeah, baby. You definitely did."

When his lips met hers, he felt like something in his chest expanded. He felt like a drowning man holding onto her like she was the only lifeline. When she moaned into his mouth, allowing his tongue entrance to play with hers, he almost lost his mind. He gripped her close with trembling hands, feeling like a teenager with his first crush. The thought made him smile as he let her lips go to bite down her neck, making her clutch his head to her skin with her good hand. 

"What made you smile?"

He lifted his head and lowered his hands to her thighs, pulling her up against his body. With a surprised squeak, Charlie wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her down the hall to her room. As he strode into the room, he stopped near the foot of the bed. "I was remembering our first time. You remember?"

She snickered as she nodded, letting her head rest in the crook of his neck. "Yeah, I recall screaming your name and your aunt banging on the wall, threatening to turn the hose on us if we didn't quiet down." She lifted her head to smirk at him as he let his hands knead her ass. "I also recall being really disappointed later when I found out that not all men had the same... equipment as you."

Happy laughed out loud as she pushed his kutte down his arms, forcing him to let go of her so that he could take it off. "Well, you did say I was the best you've ever had."

Charlie winked as she pulled his shirt over his head. "I wasn't lying either." She got a look at all of the tattoos adorning his torso and stopped to stare with her mouth open. "Oh my god."

He felt himself become rock hard when she licked her lips and brushed her fingertips down the middle of his chest, letting them rest on his belt. "What's that look for?"

She smirked up at him as she reached down and pulled her own shirt over her head, leaving her in nothing but a pair of black lace panties. "I'm wondering how long it will take me to trace every single tattoo with my tongue."

Happy groaned as that mental image took hold, but he shook his head as he reached out and pulled her panties down her legs, letting her kick them off when they fell to her feet as her hands busied themselves with his belt. "You're going to have to find out on the second round."

Charlie nodded as she finally got his jeans unfastened enough to slide a hand inside, gripping him in her hand. "Oh god yes, because I needed you inside me five minutes ago."

Happy growled as he kicked his shoes off followed by his jeans and boxers. He sat down on the foot of the bed and pulled her into his lap, hissing when her wet heat came into contact with his hard cock. "You on anything?" When she nodded, he smirked and slapped her hard on the ass, earning himself a loud yelp. "Good. Ride your old man, baby."

As she straddled him and lined him up with her center, he sucked on first one nipple then the other, breaking off to moan loudly as she took him in all the way. "Fuck yes, Charlie! Shit, you feel good, baby." She set up a rhythm that had him chanting her name against her neck as she brought them both to the edge quickly. Happy groaned, trying hard not to get there before she did, but it was a slippery hill and he was going down fast. "Fuck! Not yet, baby."

Charlie leaned in and licked a line up his neck before biting him hard on the ear. He clutched her close and growled as he felt his balls tightening up. Charlie giggled and Happy didn't think he'd ever heard anything sexier than that sound in his ear. "Come on, baby. Come for your old lady." She bit down even harder and he felt his world explode, causing black dots to dance through his vision as he clutched her harder like a vise. Charlie started panting in his ear and suddenly she tightened up, nearly causing him to yell her name. "Fuck! Happy!"

Happy collapsed back against the mattress, carrying Charlie with him as he struggled to suck oxygen into his lungs. "Jesus Christ, Charlie."

Charlie stretched against him, making him groan before she giggled against his chest. "Yeah... that wasn't bad for a first shot." She lifted her head and bit her lip, making him wonder if she was trying to kill him. "Do I get to check out your tattoos now?"