Reunion

"Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever."

"Uh... did I interrupt something?"

Jimin lowly asks, slightly jerking the door back and forth as he hesitates whether to close the door or not.

"You." You mutter under your breath as you threateningly narrow your eyes at him and Jimin glances down at the floor, only to see his DVDs on the floor.

"Oh my God." Jimin whispers, cautiously averting his eyes at you only to see a deadly glare that could send him to his grave, "Did he watch them?"

"What do you think?" You mockingly say while your hands slip from Jin's and Jimin rubs the skin under his lip as he thinks of the answer.

"Nope."

"You little devil!" You instantly charge at the small man, but your hybrid instantly blocks you with his buff chest and your butt falls down onto the floor.

What just happened?

Jimin looks at your hybrid from behind, a smile crawling onto his face as he thanks the heavens Jin saved him from your attempted assault.

"Thank you so mu–"

Jin doesn't let him finish when he suddenly lifts Jimin in the air when he fists his shirt. And Jimin couldn't feel the ground on his feet anymore when your hybrid lifts him higher.

"What did you do to my noona?" Jin squints his eyes at your friend and he thickly gulps when your hybrid's tail sways dangerously.

"What?" Jimin's voice cracks as he manages to say and his feet struggles to reach for the floor, and you find yourself pitying your short-legged friend.

"Jin, put him down, please." You say as you stand to your feet and Jin narrows his eyes at your friend once more before as he carelessly places Jimin back on the floor.

"Jimin, how many times do I have to tell you to put away your DVDs from my apartment?" You tiredly say as you rub your butt that just painfully fell on the floor seconds ago and Jimin nervously straightens his shirt as your hybrid painstakingly watches his actions.

"Uh, the DVDs were what I came for!" Jimin warily reasons and you roll your eyes.

"They were yours?" Jin whispers to your friend and Jimin slowly nods.

"Y-Yeah." Jimin says as he bites his inner cheek and your hybrid hums.

"I enjoyed your movies, thank you." Jin calmly says before he looks away and your eyes widen to what he just said.

He basically said he enjoyed watching animals mate.

"Wow!" Jimin exclaims, his anxiousness dampening when your hybrid approves of his documentaries. "I have more at my apartment, and you're always free to come!"

"Jimin!"

"Okay, okay! I'm going to take them away!" Jimin frantically says as he crouches down to pick up his DVD cases on the floor and mumbles incoherently.

"So, what else made you come by?" You ask your friend and he hesitates whether to answer your question or not, but Jimin seemed eager to tell you something when he suddenly slammed your door open.

"I came for the DVDs–"

"Jimin." You give him a look and he sighs before he stands on his feet.

"Something happened." Jimin says with slight worry in his tone and your hybrid senses it as his ears twitch.

"And that is...?" You cautiously say and Jimin glances at Jin before he tells you what he had to say.