Thoughts of a Hybrid

"I need you to tell me." Jin husks out, eyes directly narrowed to your nervous friend, Jimin.

The short man lets out a sigh, tapping Jin's hand to remind him of the tight grip on his collar. "I swear Y/N's gonna kill me." Jimin says, and he rolls his eyes as he eventually gives in to the hybrid's glowing eyes. "Fine, I'll tell you. But do remember that ignorance is bliss, Jin."

"Finally." Jin announces, unclenching his hands on your friend's shirt. He had been waiting for answers all day, ever since his eyes had seen this man's face on your phone. And to admit, he felt disheartened– jealous to be exact.

He wished you met him first before this man.

Jimin sits down on the couch in an instant, preparing himself to answer the hybrid's question as he summarizes it as short as he can in his mind. "Where do you want me to start?" Your friend responds in utmost relaxation, tranquil as a forest rather than what he should be feeling right now in front of the huge hybrid.

"Anywhere...?" Jin drags along with his eyebrows raised, slowly taking his own seat on the couch. And Jimin thickly gulps before his eyes make an unintentional glimpse on Jin's topless chest.

"Alright." Jimin nervously starts, carefully breathing in and out. "Needless to say, they were genuinely in love with each other back in the days."

As soon as those words flow through Jin's ears, they immediately react with a twitch. And Jin knew that meant he didn't like what he was hearing at the moment. "They liked to take me anywhere with them: they'd invite me anywhere and I'd usually act like the third wheel to their relationship whenever I came with them."

"Why would you always go? Couldn't you refuse?" Jin begins to question, but Jimin dismisses him with a raised hand.

"There's a reason why." The short man replies courageously to the hybrid that's bigger than his own figure, legs now crossed as if he's interested. "I couldn't just let Y/N go alone with Namjoon to far places I'm not even familiar with– I was scared."

Jin's eyes narrow once more, and he leans forward to Jimin as he listens closely. "You didn't trust him, did you?" The hybrid asks, and Jimin lets several seconds pass the unsettling silence before he speaks.

"Sadly, yes. I never did ever since something bad happened." Jimin retorts with his whole heart, and he clears his throat as he looks somewhere else besides the hybrid that's desperate for answers. "I loved Y/N– as her friend, and so does Tae."

"They were always together," The short man continues, the hybrid shifting uncomfortably on his seat as his tail attempts to stand on its own, "Even when Namjoon's father hadn't approved of their status. The old man didn't like Y/N, simply because she wasn't as rich as Namjoon's family– his father said the words himself."

Jin scoffs, lolling his head backwards, "What a scum." The hybrid curses under his breath, and Jimin tuts when he hears Jin's words, and eventually doesn't bother to pay attention to them since he had further details to discuss.

"Him and Y/N were inseparable." Jimin replies in a casual tone, "You do know that not all things go right, don't you?" Your friend asks a sudden question to your hybrid, and the latter nods his head as his answer. "Well, one day, they ran into an argument— not just any fight between a couple."

"What do you mean?" Jin questions in an undertone, solely focused on Jimin's words.

"They had a terrible fight." The short man tells the hybrid, "He made Y/N come down to her knees that particular day."