Riding on Cloud Nine

"I like the night, noona. Without the dark, we can't see the stars."

Jin's POV

"I want you to teach me how to kiss."

Jin blurts out ever so quickly as he stares you down. He's not sure how he got the guts to do it, but one thing that he's certain of the most is that he had found another way to get what he wants.

You basically gave him the opportunity to do so.

After all the pecks on his cheeks, his forehead, he finally found the perfect timing to get a kiss that he's been craving for.

The kiss that he badly wants ever since he saw you for the first time.

He was going to question you about it right after he drank the chocolate milk you gave him but you suddenly brought it up, and the thought simply slipped out of him.

"Um..." You trail off as you slightly push his bare chest from you, but that just renders him to feel crazier.

Not the type of crazy that would make you go mad, but the type of crazy that would make you feel so absurdly fond of, or infatuated of something so hard to wait for.

Jin even took a long time in the bathroom to keep the thought of you passionately kissing him.

He can't help it but always feel the electrifying pleasure gratifying through his veins everytime he sees you, and all these sudden feelings may not be the cause of his heat... maybe it's just him.

You made him feel it.

And you're gonna pay for it.

"I'd teach you how but," You vaguely say in an undertone and Jin's ear twitches when he hears the latter statement, "I'm not the best kisser."

He could care less.

"It's fine, noona." Jin says before he brings your hand to his lips ever so gently, as if it's fine porcelain and he gives you a glance before he says, "Teach me how to use my lips for the better."

"I–"

"I never had the experience but, that's not how you do it." Jin lowly says as he places his finger on your lips and you instantly clam up when he leans into you more.

Oh, how he wished he could replace that finger with his lips.

"Jin." You sternly say through a muffle and Jin keeps his finger still, but not after the unexpected moment hits him. "You're being disrespectful."

As if a breaking glass echoes through his ears, those words alone immediately cause him to stand straight and his ears to perk up in awareness before retreating his own hand to his side.

That wasn't how it was supposed to go, he planned this!

"If you want me to teach you how, you better teach yourself how to respect someone first, Jin." Your words come out coldly and Jin thickly gulps before he wraps his top-less body with both of his arms.

The air's suddenly so cold.

"Understand?" You sharply say and Jin nods slightly. "Now, dress yourself up or I might think of hitting you with a pillow like what I did to Tae."

"B-But you said you'd do what you want me to." Jin mumbles quietly as he walks towards the closet next to yours.

"What was that?" You voice out and Jin flinches before he hastily rummages for some clothes.

"I said you've got the best milk, noona." Jin purposefully coos as he turns to you with a knowing smile and by the look of your reaction, it seems like you don't buy it.