Twice in a Blue Moon

Hello, this is a NSFW chapter coming at you 🔞⚠️

"Can we come inside, noona?"

Jin whispers as he stares you down with an intense and impressive gaze, eyes glowing gold. His hand gently presses the dip of your back as he pushes your waist more against his own, and your eyes flutter shut as your forehead leans against his.

It's like falling in love all over again. But this time, with a much more gentle man.

You lowly hum as you caress his cheeks, and he pecks you before his other hand's gently holding your wrist. His soft lips place butterfly kisses on your forehead ever so sweetly, distracting you from his other hand that's now sliding on the back of your clad thighs.

"Why is your hair pink?" You suddenly whisper, eyes closed as you relish the feeling between you and your hybrid, "Were you outside the whole time by yourself?"

Jin just hums, head sweeping yours before he kisses you. It's sweet and gentle, so slow your knees could almost grow weak. You've never been treated like this, and you've never gotten this intimately affectionate ever since you've lost something you shouldn't have.

The hybrid ignores your question and your hands now run through his pink locks, and your kisses turn sloppy before he's lifting all your weight up in his arms. "Mm, Jin." You breathily say as you pull away, lightly panting before you're wrapping your arms around his neck, "Baby, put me down."

Jin doesn't answer, simply rebelling against you as he walks inside your apartment and continuing to mush your lips into his thick and soft ones. He accidentally bumps into a particular furniture, and it immediately causes the two of you to laugh a tad as he finds his way to your bedroom.

He successfully finds your door without pulling away, clearly focused on pleasuring the both of you as he kisses you feverishly. Jin swiftly twists the knob with one attempt, and he carries you to your bed before he places you there ever so gently. And as soon as you open your eyes, you could see how his face scrunches up while you feel his evident boner pressed hard against your thigh.

He's trying his best to control himself; he's going through his second heat for the month.

"Don't hold back." You suddenly announce, innocent eyes staring his golden ones as he hovers you. "I want to help you."

And with that, Jin could practically feel himself burning with desire. He doesn't hold back when he kisses you, and you instantly wrap your legs on his small waist. Jin groans when his crotch doesn't meet between your thighs as your skirt prevents him from doing so. So, he tries to pull them down.

You chuckle, finding the fact that he doesn't know how to take your skirt off of yourself funny. Jin feels your laughs muffled as he kisses you, and he frowns after he pulls away.

"What's funny?" Jin breathes out before he unwraps your legs on his waist and he sits on the bed, panting. "Can't you see I can't take it off, Y/N?"

Your eyes grow wide at the confidence and braveness he lets out as he mentions your name, and you cheekily smile before you lever yourself up with your elbows. You pull the back of his neck before you kiss him shortly, and his lips stay puckered as he hopes for more.

"Here." You say as you sit up and you turn around. "You need to unzip me first, that's why it's tight." Jin nods, slowly reaching for your skirt before you lay your stomach on your bed.