Kim

TastyTae 🐯❤️🐰 sent you a message.

You're about to check out the sudden message from Taehyung that popped up on your phone screen with a swipe of your finger, until a painful pitched sound rings through your ears which means your boss had rammed his palm against the silver call bell he just brought in his office hours ago.

And as much as you don't want to visualize this particular, cute image, you can't help it but think that your boss resembles a kitten who is in desperate need of someone to bring him snacks.

But it's the complete opposite.

Because whenever he abruptly pushes his hand against the call bell, it's a sign for you to come over his office.

And the floor to your boss' office is awfully quiet and unsettling, not that you expected of a lively and fun job. The short and pale man just leans on the back of his chair smugly with his legs sprawled and types away on his phone, something so indecent to see for a man in a prestigious-looking suit whilst a secretary to the owner of one of the most famous companies.

And the way he constantly glances at your direction through the glass interiors is totally nerve-racking.

But you endure the uneasy feeling as you stand right in front of your boss' table as his fingers still hover his phone screen. And your hands are tightly intertwined together on your lower stomach, something you habitually do when you're uncomfortable.

"Get these duplicated for me." Yoongi tells you to without sparing a glance this time, sliding a folder with sheets of paper messily clamped inside on the table, which you assume are obviously important.

"You want.. how many copies, sir?" You ask the man with a tone of hesitancy, and he raises a hand up for you to wait while he swipes his finger down on his phone screen, apparently looking for the answer himself.

"Three. I don't want you to read anything from the papers, just photocopy them and hand them to me after." Your boss says, finally sparing you a glance along with a tight-lipped smile plastered onto his pale face. "And be careful with them, you don't wanna end up people seeing what's in there."

"Y-Yes, sir." You hesitatingly nod as you take in his words, "I'll go then." You reassure the man with a bow and you reach for the black and silky folder before you turn around.

"Where's Gemini?" The man behind you asks and your eyebrows furrow before you look over your shoulder, only to see the sudden change of the expression on his face.

"The breakfast he had didn't sit good on his stomach, so..." You reason quietly and the man nods in an instant before you raise a lone finger to point something out. "And... his name is Jimin."

"Ah, I forgot." Yoongi lets out a miniscule chuckle, flicking the strands of his ebony hair on his forehead to the side. "His star sign could be a gemini."

"He's a libra." You deadpan out of a sudden, and the atmosphere turns awkward and uneasy once more as you stare at each other with your eyes wide. Thankfully, his phone rings and the disquiet feeling subdues. "N-Nevermind, I'll just get the papers ready for you, sir."

You can feel the man's eyes on you as you saunter towards the elevator with the black folder clamped carefully on your arms, and the phone still rings with the most common ringtone you've ever heard, but not anymore when you make your entrance to the elevator.

"You have arrived already, sir? Yes, your messages were sent earlier to me– they're currently coming out." Are the words you hear from your boss as he answers the call and your eyebrows slightly furrow after the glistening doors to the elevator slowly shut.