Chapter 2: The Start of Hell

I was peacefully sleeping inside my room until my mother slammed the door open and screamed "Wake up Lily. You have school today."

I groaned, "Why does school needs to start today?!?!" I complained while my eyes were half-lidded.

"Come on don't be such a lazy girl. You'll be late if you will not wake up." My mother scolded.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said annoyed.

I woke up and quickly went in the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, I grabbed my uniform and wore them. I huridly ran downstairs and grabbed a loaf of bread to eat.

"Where's Andy? Shouldn't she also go to school?" I asked my father who was sitting and reading a newspaper.

"She won't be able to go to school. Your mother checked on her yesterday and she's sick." My father answered.

"What? That's not fair!" I yelled.

"Just because your sister is sick doesn't mean you need to act like that!" My father scolded at me.

"Oh fuck you asshole! Fuck school too! " I yelled back.

I grabbed my bag and left the house. I went to see the bus coming. The bus stopped infront of our house. I stepped inside and looked for a seat. I finally found one that nobody was sitting on it. I looked at the window to see how peaceful our neighborhood was.

~~~After 30 minutes~~~

The bus finally stopped infront of our school. I was the first one to exit the bus and run inside the school. I still can't believe my parents enrolled me in a "All Girls School"

I looked for my classroom and went inside. I sat at the corner of the classroom. When it was 7:30am the bell rang. Our teacher walked inside our classroom and introduced herself.

"Ok class. My name is Ms. Reena G. Rose. And today we have a new girl who is just new here. So please be nice to her. Lily Williams?" She said.

"I just stood up and stood infront of the class. I acted like I don't even care.
So uhmm... My name is Lily Williams. I'm 17. I have a younger sister who is Andy and she's just 6." I intruduced.

I looked at my new classmates and saw them laughing silently. I just looked down and went back to my seat.

After some hours school was finally done. I saw my locker because they said that they will put names on the lockers and that's how I easily found my locker.

Until a girl stopped infront of me with another girl beside her. They looked at me from head to toe and stared at me like they want to kill me.

"So your the new girl. How boring is that. What a loser." She said.

"Forgot to mention my name is Anna and my friend here is Clara and I'm the president of the school. You are?" She continued.

I just want to punch her so hard. She feels like she's the queen of everything. I'm not even scared at her. Pffft please.

"I'm Lily Williams just call me Lily BITCH." I answered back.

"What did you call me?" Anna said in an angry way.

"I called you a BITCH. Is there a problem?" I said trying to make her more angry.

Suddenly her phone ring and seems that her service is already there to pick her up.

"You will pay for this." Anna whispered to me.

"Heh. Fuck you." I answered back and made her more angrier.

My father called me and said he was already there infront of my school. He asked me how was my day I just answered "Just fine.''

OK, A NEW STORY. LOL. PLS LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE TO UR FRIENDS. IF U R WONDERING WHY IS IS NEAR YO CREEPYPASTA. BUT THE BAD THING IS CREEPYPASTA IS STILL AT THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY. SO THERE PLEASE I HOPE U ENJOYED READING THE STIRY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT CHAOTERS BUT STILL MAYBE TOMORROW OR NEXG WEEK IS CHAPTER 3.