Chapter 10: Am I Cursed??

Lily's [P.O.V]

Finnally! I got to get out of that stupid hospital. As we arrived home, I ran to my room and slammed the door closed. Went to my bed and lay down, thinking of the 'Warning'.

"What is the warning?!?! Ugh! Fuck!!! What's that damn warning thing?!?!" I yelled in my room

My mother suddenly knocked and opened it a little and asked. "Sweetie? Are you ok?" I heard mom. And answered quickly.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" I yelled and didn't close the door again.

"Ok, just tell me if something's wrong. Ok?" I heard mom spoke and walked down stairs. As I was still lying on my bed thinking about this warning and questions filled up my head.

"What's the warning? Are we going to survive? Is it about death? Sacrificing? Saving? Do I need to kill someone? Are we going to live peacefully forever? Are our happines will be gone? Am I going to lose them? Is this....a CURSE???"

The last question kind of brought fear in to my spine and being nervous of what was going to happen. Sadness came to me too. I don't know what to do. I don't know who can help me. What should I do?

"You know what Lily, this is not true! All not true!" I said shouting at myself like a stupid person.

"Why are you yelling?" I suddenly hear Andy.

"Aahhhh! How the fuck did you get inside?!?!" I said shocked and just staring at my sister.

"I saw the door open and sneaked in." Andy replied and smiled.

"Yeah. You should mind someone's privacy though." I said showing an irritating face.

"Ok!" I heard her and left the room.

"Dammit! Maybe all if this isn't true...hahaha....its just a rediculoud dream. I'll forget it tomorrow. And its already getting late and besides we have school hahah....dammit I'm like an idiot." I whispered to myself and lie down on my bed and slept.

The next day, my alarm clock suddenly alarmed(ofcourse it will).

"Aaahhhh!" I screamed and fell on cold floor.

"I have to hurry!" I kept on repeating to myself.

After I've had everything fixed, I went downstairs and looked for breakfast and all I can find is 2 loaves of bread.

"Guess they didn't prepare anything." I thought to myself and grabbed the loaf of bread.

As I saw my little sister looking for breakfast, I grbbed the other loaf of bread and gave it to her.

"Thanks!" Andy said.

"No problem." I replied.

Upon eating the bread, we suddenly heard the bus and run outside and inside the bus. I sat beside my sister, Andy and remembered about the dream. I've even wondered why I could still remember that. I often forget my dreams when I woke but I can't forget this one. I didn't know why. I let out a notebook and a ballpen and wrote "Am I Cursed?" and it seemed Andy got curious of what was written so I suddenly tore the paper and hid it inside my bag.

"Why am I evenwriting this?" I asked myself.

After minutes, we finally reached school and run in our classes because we were about to get late and I was glad I didn't see any sign of Anna and Clara and their friends. I wish I wouldn't see them.

As classes started, listening to our teacher, I can't stop thinking of the dream about the warning."You know what Lily? Just focus on your studies and forget about this non sense dream and warning thing. It's nit real." I said to myself. And continued listening to our teacher. By the way of focusing on my studies, pfft I will never focus I don't wanna be a nerd.

Ok, that's chapter 10. Since no one commented again -.-
I decided to make it stay as the way it is. So, still don't know when the next chapter will be but I am so happy cuz 200+!!! Like wow! Haha! okay okay. Please like, vote, and follow me and I'll follow back.