Chapter 6: The Dream

Lily's [P.O.V.]

I run back home but it took me an hour before I reached our house. I slammed the door open and my father and sister were shocked.

"Why? Can't handle a surprise? hihih..." I said trying to pretend that nothing bad happened to me and went to my room.

I removed my shoes and sat on my bed to see what happened to my foot."Glad it's just a scratch." I said. I lay down on my bed to think what happened in the forest a couple of hours ago."Why didn't he kill me? Or maybe I'm just seeing things? Because I know he's not real." I asked myself. While asking myself too much questions, I fell asleep.

I had a dream that I was in a circus. I appeared infront of the circus. I can tell that it's already abondoned. I walked inside with no fear. I was looking around inside the circus until I saw dead people hanged dead. Their intestines were scattered on the floor. I begun to puke. I looked at the floor and there was blood everywhere on the floor and some parts of the body of a person were also on the floor. This made me cry. I walked away quickly but I didn't decide to leave. I continued walking until I felt something like someone was staring at me. I looked around to see who was staring at me but no one was around. I continued walking deeper and deeper in the circus with no fear just confident. While I was walking, A song suddenly played and I can say that it's coming from somewhere inside this circus. I can say that the title of the song was "Pop Goes The Weasel" .The song kept on playing and louder as I kept on following where the song is coming from. Until it was coming from a big circus tent. I looked inside but I see nothing but black. I went inside the curcus tent and I think I can see a tall figure. But I didn't saw what the figure looked like. Suddenly, everything went black and I woke up from my sleep.

I looked at the time it was 11 pm

I changed my clothes and grabbed my ipod. I checked about the Creepypasta and there were many news that many people died and said that the Creepypastas killed them. I don't know what their names. I only looked at the images.

"Is this even true?" I asked myself.

While I was reading about the news, I saw an image. A circus that looked exactly the same in my dream. One person said that a killer was living in this circus but no one believed. But they never mentioned who was living inside the circus nor said what the killer looked like.

"This is getting strange." I said to myself.

I stopped using my ipod and went back to sleep. Thinking that nothing happened. It was finally morning when I woke up. I slowly got up from bed and looked downstairs and saw my mom. I was happy and run to her. I hugged her tight because I missed her so much. She hugged me back.

"There's some food in the kitchen." She said.

"Sure!" I replied.

I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After eating, I asked my mother."Mom is Andy and Dad still sleeping?"

"Yes sweetie but they don't know that I'm already home." My mother answered.

"Wow! Really?" I said surprised.

"What time did you got home?" I asked.

"Just this morning." My mom replied.

"Oh yeah. Your father told me that your sister saw you yesterday running back home like someone was chasing you." My Mom said.

"I uhh...just wanted to uuhhhmmm......surprise them. Yeah surprise them!" I said nervously.

"Oh ok." My mother replied and smiled at me.

"One more thing. Can you go to the super market? For our lunch? You know where the super market is, right?" My mom continued.

"Yeah I know where the market is ofcourse there's only one market in our neighborhood. But first I'm gonna change my clothes" I replied.

I went upstairs to my room and changed my clothes like yesterday.

After changing my clothes, I went down stairs. My mom gave me the list and money. I quickly walked outside our house. It took me an hour before I got at the market. But in my big surprise the market was near the fucking forest! Not that really near but you can see the forest clearly if you know what I mean.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I said to myself.

I walked inside the market. There were only few people in the market and so I grabbed a basket and grabbed all the things that was written in the list. It took me minutes because there was too much stuffs in the list that I need to buy. I was almost done until the lights went off.

~Wahahah

To be continued. So please like vote and follow me or even share this story. One more thing....

WAIT PATIENTLY. That's all :)

Finally got to publish this book. phew.