Chapter 8: The Dream Again

Lily's [P.O.V.]

"What the fuck am I going to do?!?!" I complained.

I looked at my wound and saw it stiched. I lay down on the hospital bed again not knowing what to do. What I can only do is to sleep. So, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

~~~In my dream~~~

I woke up and saw myself inside the carnival again. This time I was infront of a big circus tent. I stood up and walked inside the circus tent. It was dark inside but there is only a little amount of light. I just continued walking without any fear. I soon started to wonder why is it dark and abondoned.

"I wonder what happened at this carnival? And why is it abondoned???" I asked myself confused.

I kept on walking until I decided to get out of the big curcus tent because I can't see very well in dark. After some minutes I finally found the way out. I still continued walking inside the cuicus until I felt something like someone was starring at me. I looked around but saw no one. I continued walking and looking around to make sure no one was starring at me.

It was like hours had already passed. I saw a bench and sat on it. While I was sitting I suddenly remembered that I already had searched this circus. I also remembered that a clown who's a killer was in this abondoned circus. I looked around to see if a someone was starring at me.

"I need to get out of here." I thought to myself.

I stood up and walked fast trying to find where the exit is. It was very hard to fing the exit because of this gigantic stupid circus. I did not stop searching for the exit until I saw a shadow behind the circus tent. I sneaked and hid behind the circus tent. I looked who was behind the tent and saw a clown. I can say that the color of the clown had already faded away. All I can see was the colors black and white. He had a black hair that reached down to his shoulders, sharp claws, pointed teeth, and blood stains on his clothes. I went to look who he was talking to and I saw a little girl. This little girl wore a pink gown covered with blood and was dirty, she had a long brown wavey hair, and she was hugging a teddy bear that was covered with blood too.

"Should I ask for help? Are they good people? What the fuck. Their covered with blood stains. Ofcourse their killers. I guess..." I said to myself.

I already made up my mind and it was not to let them know I'm here. I can say that they are killers. I backed up slowly and I tripped on a rock.

"SHIT!" I accidentaly said loudly.
"FUCK. I'm dead." I whispered to myself.

I heard the girl asked what was the noise and I heard footsteps coming near my way. I quickly stood up and turned around but then a guy who was the clown was infront of me. I turned to my back and saw the little girl.

"I'm so dead." I whispered to myself.

~~~Cliff Hanger~~~
Hahahahah.... Cliff Hanger!!! XD
Don't i guys just hate Cliff Hangers. Okay to be serious I'm running out of ideas. But dont worry I'll continue it. I'm also very very sorry for not updating for so long. Hope u enjoyed this chapter.
I also apologize for the wrong soellings i hav if there is.
Just be happy I'm writting a story XD.