Chapter 4: When I Sacrificed For Her

"School Again!" I shouted.

I jumped out of my bed and run to the bathroom to wash my face and take a bath. After preparing, I went downstairs and I smelled some bacons.

"This is the first time my mom made bacons." I said to myself happily.

I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast with my sister. I saw Andy also enjoying the food. After eating, we went to the bus which was waiting infront of our house but before I went inside our bus I saw someone standing in the forest I can't explain what the person looked like because the forest was very far from our neighborhood but I can say it's a guy and I can say he was looking at me. I just went inside our bus and we went to school. My sister and I head to our classrooms.

~~~Classes~~~

Finally, classes are done again. I fixed my things and walked to my sister's classroom. When I was near my sister's classroom, she saw me and run to me happily.

"How's class?" I asked Andy.

"It was fun! You?" Andy answered and asked me.

"It was fucking boring. All about lessons." I answered.

After speaking, I saw Anna and Clara walking towards us. She also had more friends who were walking behind her.

"What the fuck do you want now?!" I yelled at Anna.

"What do I want? I want my revenge!" She answered.

"Andy stay back." I told her.

"W-Why?" Andy asked me.

"I said stay back!" I shouted at Andy.

"Aawww. What if we hurt Andy? Your precious sister." Anna said.

"Whatever you want to do with her just do it to me." I said.

"But why?" Clara spoke.

"Shut it Clara!" Anna yelled at her.

"Because I don't want Andy to get hurt." I answered.

"Andy stay back. I don't want you to get hurt okay?" I whispered to Andy.

"You'll get hurt. I won't let you get hurt. Why won't we just run away?" Andy said and tears went falling from her eyes.

"It's okay. They'll still do the same if we kept on running away." I whispered back and smiled at Andy and tears went falling from my eyes too. I saw Andy run away to hide but Anna and Clara didn't know where she hid.

"Your fucking sister left you all alone." Anna said.

"I told her to run away." I answered back.

Until, two girls hold both of my arms and Anna went near me and punched me in the stomach. I begun to cough blood. I fell on the ground. Leaving myself lying on the ground. Too much tears were falling from my eyes. I could see my sister away from me hiding herself and looking at me crying. I never felt anything but pain, too much pain. They kept on hurting me and kicking me as I cough too much blood and too much tears were falling from my eyes. I looked at my sister and smiled at her. Andy just cried and cried.

Until they left. I was bleeding. My sister run to me. Still I can feel pain. Then everything blacked out.

"Lily!" I heard Andy shout.

Andy's [P.O.V.]

"Lily! Lily!" I kept on yelling.

As I saw Lily not moving. Until a teacher saw me and my sister. I looked at her and asked for help. She quickly run to us and helped my sister and I. She tried to call our parents and told them what happened but She told me that our parents don't even care. I can tell she was not lying. She also helped us on our way home. Our father wasn't able to fetch us from school because he was drunked. Our mother wasn't home because she went abroad. Our father wasn't home either because he was with his friends drinking. It was dark when we reached home. The teacher helped me carry my sister in her room to her bed. She asked me if I could take care of myself at the same time to take care of my sister. I said I could handle everything. She said goodbye before leaving. I changed my clothes and went downstairs to get a towel and wash it. I went to Lily's room but she's still not awake. So, I wiped the blood on her body. And slept beside her.

HAHAH... CHAPTER 4. SO, UHMM... PLS LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE MY STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IN CHAPTER 3. AND ONE MORE THING PLS OH PLEASE FOLLOW ME I ONLY HAVE 3 FOLLOWERS. AND STILL DONT KNOW WHEN WILL CHAPTER 5 BE. MAYBE TOMORROW. THX :)

AND I APOLOGIZE FOR SOME WRONG SPELLINGS BECAUSE I WAS IN A HURRY.