Chapter 9: Warning

Lily's [P.O.V]

"I'm so dead." I whispered to myself.

"No your not." The little girl replied.

It seemed that she heard me whisper. I froze looking at the little girl and minutes passed the guy who looks like a clown spoke up.

"We're not going to kill you kiddo." The guy said.

This gave me a relief. I took a dee breath and exhaled. First I was scared but when I knew they're not going to kill me, I wasn't scared anymore.

"So, what's your name?" The little girl asked.

"I-I'm Lily." I answered.

"Nice to meet you Lily! I'm Sally and my friend behind you is Laughing Jack-" Sally said in a happy voice but got interrupted.

"Just call me LJ for short." He interrupted.

"Why am I in this dream?" I asked the both of them who were just starring at me.

"Your in this dream because we're trying to find you to warn you that danger is coming your way." LJ explained.

"Danger? What danger? I mean like what kind of danger is coming to me?" I asked confused.

"Sorry, it's up for you to know. We can't tell you." Sally said in a serious voice.

"Why???" I asked again.

"Didn't you heard her?! We can't tell you! Fucking idiot!" LJ said.

"Sorry!" I yelled.

"You don't need to yell!!" LJ shouted.

"Fuck you!! You clown!!! I was just asking some fucking questions so I would know what to do!!!!" I yelled again but very angry.

"Shut up! You should thank us because we didn't kill you! If it wasn't for Slenderman, you could've been dead by now!!!" LJ shouted again.

"Then why didn't you kill me?! You don't need to follow that Slenderman thing! My life is full of torture!!!!!!! I rather get killed than be tortured!!!" I yelled back.

Until I noticed that tears were starting to fall from my eyes. I looked down at the ground until my hair covered my face. After some minutes Sally spoke up.

"LJ? She needs to wake up now." Sally said whispering at LJ.

"You're right. Well...I'm sorry for shouting at you and you need to wake up now." LJ said.

"You just need to close your eyes and you'll be awake!" Sally said.

"Ok, bye. I hope to see you again and I'm sorry too LJ." I said.

I was about to close my eyes until LJ hugged me. I hugged back. His arms were warm.

"I'm sorry." LJ whispered to me.

We were still hugging but Sally broke the hug and said something.

"Uhmm... Hello she needs to go now." Sally reminded us.

"Oh right. Well I wish I could see you again." I said and let out a smile.

I closed my eyes and just in a blink I was back at my hospital bed. I studied my surroundings and just layed on the bed. Until the nurse came and asked if I was just ok.

I answered her question and thought what was the danger coming to me and my family...

Ok TO BE CONTINUED
No, this is not a cliff hanger. So, I hope you liked this chapter and please like and vote my stories and please follow me. Sorry for not updating, my gadgets got confiscated by my parents.
I have a question for you readers.
Question:
Why do people who don't create stories always gets too many followers?
Answer this question on the message board. Who ever answers first, I will follow them and ask my friends to follow them too.