Chapter 1

Third Person

Having multiple businesses is not really easy for someone like Lisa, she needs to get up as early as possible to visit her branches and to see what's new in there, she can't just rely everything to her employees, they need a break too.

One of the reasons why she's successful it's because she treats her employees right, gives them the right amount of salary and benefits, they love her that's why their doing their jobs right.

"Lisa wake up." A gentle voice has woke her up from her slumber, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she then opened it, just to be met by an open window in her side, the sunlight caused her to close her eyes again and turned to hug the person beside her.

Rosé giggled, she found her girlfriend cute. As much as she wants to cuddle with her and stay in this comfortable bed they have to go.

"Lisa, come on get up, we have to leave in like an hour." Rosé tapped her girlfriend's shoulder but the blonde just snuggled closer to her burying her face into the model's stomach since she saw sitting.

Their flight to Cebu is in two hours, they're doing a photoshoot for the newest release of the YGE Clothing line's magazine, Rosé's dad personally chose Lisa to be the photographer along with her best friend Jisoo.

"Pranpri." Rosé lied down next to her half asleep girlfriend.

Little did she know Lisa was just waiting for her to kiss her.

"Come on babe! Dad's gonna kill us if we miss our flight!" Rosé pinched her cheeks then she got up to prepare Lisa's clothes.

The latter got up too, sleep is still visible in her eyes, she yawned and eyed her girlfriend who's going through their closet right now.

"You're no fun." Lisa playfully whined, disappointed cause she didn't get a kiss.

Rosé threw an underwear straight to her girlfriend's face, Lisa, unfortunately, was too late to even dodge it.

"I'm not gonna kiss you until you finish taking a bath." Rosé walked back with a white Channel shirt and a black fitted jeans, she put it across the bed then went back to get Lisa's favourite converse.

"Fine." She mumbled then she grabbed her phone on the bedside then she dialled a number.

"Hey Pokpak!" Lisa rolled her eyes when she heard this voice, but she's asking a favor so she can't just snap on her best friend, at least not right now.

"Dahyun, Can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course what it is?" She looked at Rosé before answering, her girlfriend mouthed 'Dahyun?', she just nodded.

"So Rosé and I were—" She was cut off with a loud gasp on the other line. She furrowed her brows.

"You two broke up? The fuck?" She scoffed when she heard Dahyun's stupid conclusion.

"Let me—" She was cut off again.

"No explanations Lisa! I'm going to kill that bitch." She rubbed her temple in disbelief, Rosé chuckled knowing Dahyun, she probably said stupid things to her best friend.

"Hey! Listen! Don't call my girlfriend a bitch. And no one is breaking up you idiot."

"Oh hehe. Sorry."

"We're going to Cebu and I need you to watch over my shits while I'm away cause Jisoo is coming with us too, can you do that?"

"3 thousand."