Chapter 4

Third Person

Lisa never drove so fast in her life, she was heading back to the where she came from, hoping she would find a convenience store nearby, she was driving for a while now until she turned around the corner and saw the 7/11.

She wasted no time to park her car in front of the store. When she got out she heard loud muffled music from the other end of the street but she didn't mind it. She went straight in to the store. Her body instantly shivered due to the cold temperature, she was only wearing a thin white shirt and plain black jeans.

She headed straight to the liquors, grabbing three bottles of vodka and made a bee line to the counter. She dropped a thousand bill before going out of the store, not minding the calls of the cashier behind the counter. She placed the vodkas on the passenger seat before she entered her car and pulled out to the drive way.

Her breathing was slowly becoming erratic. She couldn't erase their image in her mind, rage controlled her as she drove as fast as she could, the speedometer reached 110km/hour she's becoming careless as she overtakes on almost every car in the highway not minding if she crashes onto something.

Not long enough she arrived on the almost like abandoned bridge. When she got out she noticed the now closed carnival she passed before she reached the bridge, it was few meters away from her, she just breathed heavily before taking a bottle of vodka on the passenger seat and she slammed her car door close.

She opened the bottle and didn't even think twice as she chug the substance down her throat. She winced as she felt the painful stream of the burning liquid going down in her throat. She took another chug. One after another, until the vodka was almost half empty. She leaned her elbows on the railing of the bridge that ended just on her waist. A river was underneath it.

She watched the water as it flows. Her heart felt heavy then again. She thought that drinking would help her lessen the pain she was feeling but why does it feel like it just becomes worse every second. She was unconscious of the tears that flowed from her gorgeous eyes like a waterfall.

She thought she had experienced all the worst kinds of pain in the world but the moment she found out that the two of the most important people in her life were lying to her she can't help but feel betrayed and hurt. She trusted them, with her whole life. She might've not know the reason why they were lying but she doesn't want to know either, she felt like it would just ruin her.

Rosé, she was one of the best things that happened to her, she was there through everything. As much as she wanted to give her a chance she keeps remembering the way Rosé looked at Jisoo. She keeps telling her self that it was nothing. They're just friends. But friends don't look at each other like that.

Jisoo, she's her bestfriend. Her sister from another mother. She trusts her so much. Because the girl was also there from the very beginning, she was there when Lisa doesn't have anything and stayed with her until Lisa had everything. She was the last person that Lisa had expected to lie to her.

She haven't noticed that she was holding an empty bottle until she chugged it and nothing came out, she threw the bottle on the river with all of her force before walking back to her car to get another bottle. She wasn't drunk yet, but a little tipsy. sometimes she doesn't understand why her tolerance in alcohol was high , she doesn't like drinking.

After she got the second vodka, she decided to just sit on the floor as she chugged on the bottle again.

But this time the amount of alcohol she was consuming was getting bigger and bigger. She began to feel dizzy.

She screamed. Her eyes was already red from all the crying she was doing. She couldn't believe how hurt she could get because of Rosé. She was her everything.

She chugged the remaining substance down as she threw the vodka on the other side of the bridge, it shattered right it front of her. It shattered like her heart.

No matter how hard she tries she couldn't stop crying, her nose was clogged and she's breathing through her mouth. Everything hurts. Everything ached and nothing seems to be real for a moment. She was two steps away from letting her self fall into the pit of oblivion that her demons had been urging her to be part of and in there nothing hurts because she would feel nothing. But the little glimpse of light that still existed in her heart was the only thing that kept her at bay. And that was her foolish and irrevocable love for Rosé. But the second she remembered that the latter was lying to her, right there she wanted to rip her chest open and throw her heart out.

She was becoming more ruined every second.

In the middle of her crying she saw someone beside her car, as if the person was trying to check if there's somebody in it. She got alarmed when she saw the car door open.

Even though her sight was a little bit blurry due to the excessive amount of alcohol she consumed she still managed to make up the figure of that woman in her head.

"Hey!" She squeaked as she tried to stand up but the moment she did, her knees felt weak and she fell.

She felt something building up in the pit of her stomach and even before she could emit her whine, she was already puking her guts out on the cold cement beneath her.

Her head was spinning and everything around her was so blurry. She then again threw up, but this time, she felt hands that held her hair back to prevent it from getting in the way of her vomiting. She tried to look at the person but all she could see was her blurry silhouette and her dark brown hair that framed her face. She was about to say something but something was building up in the pit of her stomach and she puked, again. She tasted the sour substance that came out of her mouth and it made her vomit again. Her head was starting to hurt. It was throbbing like hell.

Her eyelids were becoming heavy in every second.

"Are you okay?"

She could her the woman's voice but it was muffled and her figure was getting blurry and dark each time Lisa blinks. Until everything went blank.

—To Be Continued—

I know this chapter is a bit short but it's just a filler.
This is what happened on the bridge before Lisa woke up in their hotel room.

Do you guys have any idea who helped her?

Comment your answer. I hope you guys enjoyed!! More chapters to come!

xoxo

—xxx—