Chapter 8

Park Chaeyoung

There comes a time in your life when you meet somebody and all of the ideas and thoughts you have about a perfect lover just vanish into thin air. I've always wanted to be with someone outgoing, the one who gets excited doing bad things, and I got the total opposite of it, but I'm grateful, I really am.

They say love is blind, but I'd say no. Love comes when you see the real personality of that person, whether it is good or bad, you are willing to accept it and allow them to open up to you. Love is when you find all of their flaws and broken pieces yet you never leave them, instead you try your best to help them fix it. And they said that if you've found that one person that'll give you unconditional love, never let them go.

I found it. And I can't believe I'm about to waste it.

Lisa is one of the greatest things that I have my life, right when the first moment I saw her I knew something different is going to happen. She made me feel things I never knew existed. Being with her is like a fairytale; unearthly and magical. It was all like a Disney movie, I never believed in that "toe popping kiss" until the very first time we kissed, I felt like my head was in the clouds, everything just felt so light and I eased into that euphoria that comes from her. She's perfect. She's everything else that everyone wants to have. She's an angel.

An angel I'm about to hurt.

And I hate myself because in a short period of time those big smiles of her will be replaced by frowns and the glint in her eyes will soon disappear.

I know she doesn't deserve this kind of pain that I was about to put her through but I had no choice, I can't keep lying to her. Letting her know the truth was the least I could do for her. I don't fucking deserve her.

"Aw! My baby's here. Come, come!"

"My baby baby Rosie, aw you're so cute!"

I shook my head, wanting the memory to just fade away from my mind. It just makes me more guilty and sorry, and I should be. Lisa doesn't deserve to be treated this way, she didn't do anything but to love me.

She's a fucking princess, a fragile thing that needs to be taken care of, she's one of a kind, someone you'll only meet once in a lifetime.

She doesn't deserve someone who doesn't even know what the fuck they want, she deserves someone who's willing to take care of her, someone that will not hesitate to spend the rest of their lives just to learn how wonderful she is, she deserves someone who can give her what I couldn't; time, affection and effort.

She deserves someone who knows better than to leave broken promises, someone who's afraid to break her heart.

"Park Chaeyoung."

A deep husky voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I looked back to the most intimidating stare I've ever seen from her, she was walking towards me, her soft wavy hair cascading down her shoulders like a waterfall, framing her perfectly symmetrical gorgeous face, her body moves in a graceful way, red dress hugging her in all right places, showing off her curves that seemed to be sculpted by the gods above, her heels clicked way too hard on the bedroom floor, each step echoes inside my head. She smiled at me, head held up high. She walks with so much elegance and I can't even take my eyes away from her.

"Are you okay? You seem to be deep in thought." Words laced with concern, her eyes soften as she looked at me, it's as if she was trying to read me. I looked away.