Chapter 6

Third Person

It was midnight, Lisa was fast asleep in their hotel room, she was actually trying to fight her drowsiness earlier because she wanted to wait for Rosé to come back but her body was tired and she needed to rest.

Luckily Dahyun was there with her.

They talked about lot of things earlier, Lisa wanted to talk to Rosé privately, she wanted to ask her and hear the words she wanted to hear, she hopes that all she heard and saw inside that tent was just something platonic and they meant it otherwise, she wanted Rosé to tell her that that is not what they're talking about. She wanted her to prove her wrong. She wanted to give her girlfriend a chance because after all she still loves her, she loves her so much that she was so sorry because she acted like a kid earlier, she thought she shouldn't have raised her voice to her girlfriend.

Dahyun was bothered during the whole talk, because she already knows the truth.

She thought that it's best if the two wouldn't meet this time because she had to talk to the both of them first. Jisoo and Rosè. She doesn't know what the hell went inside Jisoo's mind. How could she let this happen?"

Dahyun looked at the sleeping girl beside her, for sure she was drained from everything that's happened this day. The schedule was hectic and they needed to finish this shoot as soon as possible.

But she was afraid that it might not happen. She knew eventually that some time, Jisoo and Rosé are going to get caught. It's possible.

She sighed before leaning in to kiss the older's forehead, Lisa was like a big sister to her, she had helped her in times she has nothing. She was very grateful to have someone like Lisa in her life, and she would do anything to keep her happy. First step is to get rid of the toxic people in her life. Lisa doesn't need people who had the guts to lie in front of her face. Even though she might get hurt, Dahyun thought that it's best if she finds out.

She went out of the hotel room and went straight to Jisoo's room. She knows that Rosé's there. Luckily she had the spare key because she was staying in there too. Jisoo and her were roommates.

As soon as she arrived, she took a deep breath before placing the key into the knob. She can hear faint moans and mumblings on the other side of the door, it made her grip on the knob tighten. Di man lang sila nahiya."

She inhaled sharply before she barged in to the door, catching the both of them off guard, she scoffed when she saw their position on the couch.

Clothes were everywhere, bottles of Smirnoff were scattered on the center table and they're up in each other's naked body.

Jisoo had to push Rosé away from her as she hurriedly picks up her clothes on the floor.

Dahyun shook her head in disbelief, it is really true, they are cheating behind Lisa's back.

"We-" Rosé started but Dahyun just gave her the finger.

"Dress up, whore." She spats before glaring at Jisoo who's busy putting her clothes on, Rosé ran to the bathroom.

She sighed, she never thought it would be like this, these people were the ones whom Lisa trusted the most, they are one of the most important people in Lisa's life.