Chapter 7

Third Person

It's the last day of the photoshoot and everyone is excited because it was going well as planned. Lisa couldn't be more happier.

She was extra nice everyone, and to Rosé, but the latter seemed to be distancing herself. Lisa was confused but she wasn't bothered at all, she knows that she went a little too far yesterday.

"Chanyeol can you move closer and put your arm on her waist." She signalled and the guy quickly did what he's told.

"Rosé please put your head on his shoulder." Lisa gave them a smile before starting to take some shots

Both models were doing their jobs perfectly and professionally, they worked so hard and gave their best poses for the camera, Lisa couldn't be more satisfied, she was sure that the magazine will turn out great.

After taking a few shots Lisa called for a break.

She went on the computer to check some of the pictures they've taken, all of it looked extremely good that she had a hard time to choose only one. She called Rosé and Chanyeol.

"Here take your time to see your great works." She greeted them with a smile on her face, in which the both suspected her sudden behaviour. They began to think if she was in an influence of some drug.

She stood up and gestured Jisoo to helped them with this.

"By the way, you look pretty today." She gave Rosé a genuine smile before heading to the cooler few meters away from them and she grabbed a can of sprite.

"What's up with that smile on your face?" Dahyun came up to her.

"Nothing." She winked at her bestfriend and Dahyun giggled.

"Okay you're being weird. Tell me."

"I just figured that I've been so grumpy yesterday." She confessed. It's true. She felt bad for everybody that encountered that side of her. Especially Rosé since she called her out yesterday. She wanted to apologize but Rosé was avoiding her so she let her be.

"Yeah you were. I saw a different version of Lisa yesterday. I thought smoke was gonna come out of your ears though." Dahyun joked.

Lisa laughed as she watched the staffs doing random stuffs in front of her. Some greeted her as they pass by in front of her and because she felt great today she greeted them back, like it always been.

"You've done a great job Lis, I still can't believe you've achieved so much in such young age." Dahyun started.

Lisa looked at her like has two heads, she wasn't used to Dahyun being sentimental so she hit the back of the younger's head.

"You sound like a mom, Hyun." She giggled.

Dahyun held her arms up. "Woah I was just telling the truth." She smiled before patting the taller girl's shoulder.

"I am so proud of you."

Lisa grimaced with the cheesiness of her bestfriend so she playfully swatted her hand away from her shoulder.

"You're such a dork." Lisa muttered, but deep inside she was grateful to have someone like Dahyun, she's that one friend you can always rely on, besides of being a goofball Dahyun is a really sweet person. She's friendly and smart, Lisa couldn't help but smile when she remembered the time she first met her. Lisa actually had a little crush on Dahyun but it faded as their friendship grew stronger.