Prologue

"Come on Lisa get up!" Dahyun, her bestfriend tried to pull her out of bed but she wasn't feeling it, the latter had been bugging her to go to the club that's owned by Sana. It's been almost half an hour and Dahyun still fails to get her up.

"No matter how long you're going to lock yourself in this—" Dahyun looked around and grimaced at how disorganised the blonde's room was. "Messy— I don't even know if I can call this a room."

Lisa just groaned and rolled her eyes to the purple haired girl. So annoying — She thought.

"You can't change the fact that she left you for your bestfriend." Dahyun continued that made Lisa's heart clench, fuck.

It's been three weeks since she saw Rosé with another girl on their bed.

And what's worst was; the girl was her bestfriend, Jisoo.

It took everything for her to prevent herself from ending her own life and luckily Dahyun was there to help her.

These past few days were like hell to Lisa. It consists of drinking whiskey alone in her room, cry until her eyes bawled out of it's eye sockets, sleepless nights of course, she was a fucking mess and she didn't know what to do without Rosé, she locked everybody out of her life, she can't eat properly, sometimes doesn't eat at all, she can't comfortably sleep cause every time she closes her eyes she sees her ex-girlfriend's face, she hears her moans, how Rosé begged for Jisoo to screw her harder. It was horrible.

"Correction, ex-bestfriend. I don't know that bitch anymore." Lisa said pointedly before she sat up.

That's when she realized that they weren't the only ones in the room. On the couch of her room sat, Seulgi and Jeongyeon.

"Come on dude! Sana opened her new club last week, she wanted us to go there tonight." Seulgi said.

"Free drinks!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"We should be there for it."

"Oh god!" She exclaimed when the three grinned at her.

Dahyun sat beside her bestfriend, taking in her miserable state, she practically wanted to choke Rosé for cheating on Lisa and kill Jisoo for betraying her own friend.

"Come on Lis. Get off this bed and let's have some fun, don't give Rosé the satisfaction of knowing you can't let go of her stupid ass. You can do better than this."

However Lisa thought about it, if Rosé can be happy without her then she can, too. She has to show Rosé that she can live without her, that she can do anything without her, that she's fine without her. That would be a lie of course, for now. But she know eventually she'll move on, and she's going to start by fixing herself and go to that damn club with these girls.

"You're right Hyunie, I can't just mope around while she's having the time of her life with that bastard, Imma get me a fine entertainment as well." Lisa forced a smile that made Dahyun sigh. Finally!

Lisa went out of the bed and started doing her old routines. With the help of her friends.

*****

Lisa wasn't fond of clubbing, unlike the others, she doesn't usually just go, even Rosé couldn't convince her to go.

Instead of partying all night, Lisa usually goes out for a walk with her DSLR camera, ever since she was twelve she dreamed of being a photographer, she likes to take pictures of random things and that's part of the reasons how she met Rosé, she remembered going out on that sunny day, in a wonderful park, as she took a picture of the swans in the lake, unexpectedly Rosé who was on the bridge that time, was accidentally captured by the camera and Lisa thought that she was the most beautiful art she's ever seen so far. Her heart aches by just remembering the first day they met, she gently shook her head since Seulgi is working on her make up.