part v

Okay now back to John and Freddie dONT SUE ME-

John was sitting on Freddie's bed, like he was the previous night. He lied down on the bed and pulled his sheets up, laying in silence, until Freddie spoke up.

"Truth or dare was really fun." Freddie whispered.

"Freddie, I need sleep."

"Sorry, dearest."

Freddie remained silent until-

"But come on, the look on Bri's face when he admitted to liking the kiss! That was hysterical." Freddie giggled while saying that sentence, John shook his head and chuckled.

"I suppose it was."

"Hey, is green still your favorite colour?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I dunno, it still suits you."

"Erm... thanks."

"You're welcome!"

Silence crept the room once again, and John finally found some peacefulness in his mind. He stayed in that relaxing state of mind for a while, he quietly exhaled. He felt sleep coming onto him fast.

"Deacy, I have a question."

John almost screamed in frustration, he was so close to sleep until Freddie just had to ruin it.

"What ever do you need?" John remarked sarcastically.

"Well... can I sleep next to you, the ground is awfully uncomfortable." Freddie mumbled, shyness radiating off of his voice as apposed to his normal "ego."

Freddie's ego was basically nonexistent. Yes, it was very apparent onstage, but offstage he just had a big personality— there's a difference- John was surprised about how humble of a person he actually was.  He was also shy, but he opened up to people generally fast as long as he could trust them. John enjoyed such a personality, as it was very rare.

"... I mean it is your bed, so I suppose so." John mumbled while scooting over. He felt Freddie's weight on the other side of the bed and finally relaxed again. It was all dandy and peaceful, John had found his comfortable spot and Freddie seemed to calm down. Well, John was calm until he heard Freddie snoring.

Now how the hell am I going to fall asleep with his snoring?!

John sat there for nearly twenty minutes trying to withstand the snoring and fall asleep. He had enough. He prodded Freddie multiple times until he woke up.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He grumbled.

"Because you were snoring, and I couldn't sleep."

"Aww, little Deacy couldn't get some sleep..." Freddie cooed jokingly, John sighed and mumbled words under his breath, before trying to fall asleep again.

Once again the room fell silent, and John was content. Their were the occasional times where they had to play a weird form of tug of war with each other for more of the duvet, but it was at least quiet anyways.

John felt Freddie wrapping his arms around him, he quietly gasped. He tried to pull Freddie's arms away, but failed miserably.

"Freddie."

"Yes, dearest?"

"What. Are. You. Doing?" John demanded, frustrated. He hid the fact that he was slightly enjoying it.

"What do you mean? I'm doing nothing." Freddie said innocently, John could just imagine Freddie smirking.

"Oh hush, you. And let go of me! I need some sleep."