part x

an update??? whaaaaat?

that's probably what you're thinking lmao. well, it's finally here, "wHicH iM rEaLLy ExCiTeD abOut!!"

but fr tho i can't thank you guys enough for all the kind comments and support. 5k reads is unbelievable! ily guys so much 😭💖💖

you guys are too cute. i literally can't.

anyways, here's the chapter!

xoxo

"Deacy, would you mind helping me out with the drum set?" Roger asked John. John frowned, his hands were already occupied with Brian's amplifier.

"Sorry, Rog, I'm already helping Brian. Ask Freddie, he has nothing to do." Roger scurried over to Freddie while John placed Brian's amp down and connected the guitar cable. He grabbed the other end of the cable and shoved it into the Red Special. (that sounds sO WRONG LOL)

"Thanks, Deacs, I appreciate it." Brian smiled, before picking up his Red special and tuning it

"Of course, Bri." John exited the bar and traveled to their van. He picked up his own amplifier and carried it back inside, placing it on the stage.

They were at the bar, it was their first night performing and they were all more than excited. All of them had a twinge of stage fright running through them, John and Brian especially, but they didn't admit that to each other.

John reached for his own cable and connected his bass. He strummed all four strings to check if it was in tune and placed his bass guitar back on the floor when he decided it was.

Freddie and Roger were still setting up the drum set. John sat criss-cross on the stage, staring at Freddie in awe. His long raven colored locks were shining, and Freddie's eyebrows were furrowed as he concentrated on the drum set. John watched Freddie's eyes and blushed slightly when Freddie stared back, giving him a small wave.

It was moments like these that reminded John of how much he loved Freddie. Deacy continued to stare until Brian sat next to him.

"You really do love him, huh?" Asked Brian.

"Of course! I'm so lucky to have him."

"Well, I feel like these days Roger has been acting strange. I'm a little nervous that he's up to something but I don't want to ask." Brian admitted, looking down.

"Bri, you should talk to him. If you think he's acting strange, you have every right to ask him about it."

"I dunno, John... I feel like if I ask him I'll hurt his feelings and I don't want him to feel bad." Brian mumbled.

"How about this, you ask him tomorrow and if you get a genuine answer you can come talk to me about it."

"If not?"

"I'm sure it's no big deal, really. How is he acting strange?"

"I... I'll tell you later... anyways, I think I left a guitar pedal in the van." Brian mumbled, positioning himself to stand back up.

"Brian, I'll get it. Just rest for a moment, alright?" John offered.

"Thanks, Deacy."

John smiled when Brian used his nickname before walking out of the bar again. He opened the back of the van and climbed in. It smelled odd, as usual, and it was a complete mess. He dug through the van for a moment, nearly gagging when cocaine and crumbs from the van's pervious owner stuck to his hands.  He turned back around so he could jump out of the van when he found the petal, wiping his hands on his jeans.