9

So what do you think about Nicolette and Jessie?? 

And Austin should be someone named Austin

I hear my cell ring and i hope it's Harry again but when i look at the screen i see my brother's name on it. .I press answer and bring the phone to my ear.
'Hi, is this Theresa Young?' asks unfamiliar female voice.
'Yeah,' i answer a bit confused. Has my brother left his cell somewhere?
'This is from Rosewell Lovelace Regional Hospital. Your brother Kevin Young was delivered here after he had been hit by car.'
'Oh gosh,' i interrupt her. ' Is he alright?'
' Yes,' says the female voice calmly. 'your brother is alright but for broken arm. He said we can call you to come and take him home.'
'Oh, yeah, i'm coming.' I say and hang out. I run to the closet and finally put my clothes on. But when i run out of the house i understand that i have no car. I still have my driving license but i have no car. My first instinct is to call Harry but he doesnt answer. He must still be busy. I call uber but i'm not sure if i am able to get to the hospital as fast as possible.

When i finally manage to get to the hospital i see my brother sitting and waiting for me. He has a bandage on his left arm. We hug and go to his car. Kevin tells me about the accident. He tried to help a woman who had dropped her shopping bag and then the car hit him. The woman is alright but Kevin was hit. The driver was worried and called an ambulance.
'And what's about job?' i ask worried about the fact that i will really have to find a job.
'Oh, dont worry, i can still fix the cars with one hand,' my brother says smiling.
Well, i'm glad but i dont ike the idea of taking care of him.
'and who's gonna take to you to your job?' i ask hoping it wont be me. I know i'm too selfish.
'Dont worry, Tess, some guys, my colleagues will be taking me there.'
When we get home, i see Martha sitting on our porch. I roll my eyes as she hugs Kevin and they start to talk like love birds. The rest of the day they sit at home and i get really irritated by the evening.
I check my cell every hour but i still have no missed calls or texts from Harry. And when i go to bed he hasnt called back yet. I'm worried but i hope he is just busy. Well, he had new furniture delivery and then installation, probably and then he had to go to the club. I can get him. If i were him, i wouldnt call me either. But the only problem is that he didnt call me during the night and when i get up the next morning i see no missed calls from him.
I try to calm down myself with a thought thay he is stilll busy with new furniture. Besides i cant think about Harry all day long. My brother's broken arm made me worry about about running out of money. Well, i have some saved money in my bank account but i do not think the sum will be enough in September. I need a summer job. While at high school, i used to work in Blob, a small café near my house. A manager was pretty nice to me while i was working there so i look through the phone numbers in my cell and find the number i need. After a few seconds my previous manager answers.