3

Harry is looking at me. My breathing seems too loud. I bite my lips as everyone is watching and stand up slowly. He is still stitting and watching me and leave the house.

The cool summer breeze refresh me and i sit on the porch. I spot some couples sweet talking in our bushes. They remind me of my awkward non-kiss. I dont know if i wanted to be more confident and not so shy. But this is who i am. Ugh!They are really disgusting. I sit in summer night silence and watch the couples when i hear the door open. I am not alone to run away from this stupid party. I see Harry approaching me.

' Tess, ' he says.

' Harry. ' It's so strange to call him by his name. I thought i would call him the green-eyed guy or curly guy till the end of times. I stand up and stare at him awkwardly.

' You dont like the party? ' he half asks half states.

'I dont like this stupid game, ' i correct and start to walk. I hope he will laugh and leave me alone but he follows me.

'Stop following me, ' i say. I need to stay alone and ovethink the situation.

' Do you wanna kiss me? ' he says and i got struck. I turn around and look at him.

'I dont like this game and i'm not the kind of girl that agrees to do such things with an ease.'

' I thought you wanted to kiss me, ' he shrugs.

' I didnt, i just want to sleep, ' i spit and go back to the house.

' I thought the party was lame for you, ' i hear Harry's voice behind me.

' I'm going to my room," i say without looking at him.

' Can i go with you?'

'No, i told you i'm not the girl you can win easily.'

I dont know if he follows me but i get to my room without no one seeing. I dont think my brother will be worried about my disappearing and the loud music downstairs doesnt disturbs my sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night from the feeling of someone in my bed. I open my eyes to see some stranger in my bed but i see my friend Jen instead.

'Jen? What are you doing here? ' i ask.

' Your brother brought me here to sleep, ' she answers sleepy. Her breathe smells like those drinks in the kitchen. They must have gotten her really drunk after i left.

'Are you drunk? ' i ask.

' Maybe a little, ' and i see a gesture in the dark.

' Why didnt he take you to the guest-room?'

But she never answers and i hear her snore. I am too tired to move her or myself so i go back to sleep.

I dont know what time it is when i open my eyes again but i see the bright light getting into my room through the curtains. Jen is still sleeping in my bed and i dont want to wake her up so i go downstairs. The house seems quite and empty but i see my brother at the kitchen table. He is watching some videos on his cell.

' Why did you bring Jen into my room? ' i ask him.

' She asked me to take her to your room. Would you like it to be someone else? ' and i see a smirk.

'Who else could it be? I dont like waking up and seeing people in my bed. ' i cross my arms and watch Kevin.

' You wanted it to be Harry?'

' What? ' and i spit my juice back into the glass.

' He asked about you. Before the party, you know.'