29 Harry

Harry

'Can you at least tell me what's wrong?' she asks in her high-pitched voice. I dont even know why she followed me in the first place. I didnt ask Molly to do that, she just saw me leaving before my shift was over ,and she like got into my car and now we are in my apt and she still has the key from it.

'Are you upset with this whore? Well, its's her fault. She should have thought her pretty head better,' says Molly and i'm about to punch her.

'Shut up!' i scream. 'Shut your fucking mouth up! How dare you call her whore?! She is innocent! She loves me and i love her and you ruined everything! I didnt even call you! Why didnt you come here in the first place?!' i scream so loud, my throat hurts.

'I thought i could make you a surprise. I know you love it when i meet you here and cook and wash everything. I thought you would love it after a hard day,' she answers avoiding my eyes. Jeez, dont tell me she is about to cry. Yep, she is. She bursts into crying,' I thought we were something. You call me every other day. I thought you loved me.'

'Dont flatter yourself! I have never loved you. You are just one of other girls. I see you only at my place and you cant even imagine how many girls i meet with during the day.' This whole situation makes me laugh. A whore tells me she loves me. Ridiculas. Molly comes up and slaps my cheek. Fuck, it's gonna hurt in the morning. She leaves her keys on my kitchen table and gets out of my apt. And the moment she is gone i find my liquior and drink it up and then... i crush my apt....