T'challa's Headquarters

I get taken by T'challa to his room/headquarters there was a young girl the same age as me waiting on the large bed to the side was a mattress there was a chain that had a cuff at the end of it, he takes off my handcuffs then puts the one cuff that was connected to the chain that was connected to the wall of the room on my right wrist then sees my necklace, he grabs it taking it off of my neck then looks at it and takes a knife breaking the crystal and tracking device that was inside he takes the pieces then throws them into the garbage, the girl was looking at me then says "father who is this and why is she here" T'challa looks at the girl then says "Kira this is Harmony, the daughter of the person that killed my father" she looks at me then looks at her father then says "she will pay for what her father did to yours" T'challa "Kira, go to your room or somewhere so I can talk to Harmony alone" she gets up then exits the room closing the doors to the room behind her. 

T'challa looks at me, I was thinking how is Bucky going to track my location now, he says "Harmony tell me everything that you know up to the point where your father bombed the building my father was inside and after that event" I look down at my hands then say "my dad wasn't the one who bombed the building your father was in, I got taken away from him from a guy that goes by the name of Barron Zemo who has Crossbones as part of his team, he stole me to think that Bucky went back to being controlled by Hail Hydra, I soon got out with the help of Steve's help and then we were making our way to where I got taken from when Zemo came to watch me and explain to him what is going on" he looked down then back at me then says "Harmony, I'm going to keep you here for as long as I can till the government finds your dad and brings him into me" he then gets up and walk towards the doors of his room I say in a demanding voice before he leaves "T'challa, I'm telling the truth Bucky was framed" he walks out of the room letting the door close behind him as he exits. 

Words: 419