Nighttime

It was a while and I was getting hungry until a young lady comes into the headquarters, with food and something to drink, she sets the tray down in front of me then says "I'm Shuri T'challa's little sister, he told me to bring you food at this time and to tell you that he will be back at ten O'clock from the thing that he's doing" I just look at her then look at the food then say "thanks" she turns and walks out of her brother's headquarters. I start to check the food for any tracking device inside the food, my dinner was grilled chicken, cheesy potatoes, a salad and a drink of grape juice, I find no tracking devices inside the food or my drink then start to eat the dinner that Suri had brought for me to eat.

A couple of minutes later T'challa comes back into the room he sees me eating the food that his little sister had brought for me to eat, he goes into the bathroom bringing clothes to get changed into for the night, he comes over to me then says "you still eating your food that my sister brought you I see" he looks at the food to see it was all torn apart and that I was just beginning to eat the dinner that was made and brought for me. I was eating the chicken with a fork that was with the silverware that was on the tray, T'challa goes back over and gets his bed covers pulled down and the pillows that were used for decoration on the floor then going to a closet and getting out a light grey fleece blanket and tosses it to me so I won't get cold during the night and so I could have something to snuggle up to and also a pillow for my head.

He looks at me then says "here get some sleep I'm going to be gone in the morning until lunchtime because I need to go take care of a couple of things then go to a meeting but I will have Shuri come to bring you breakfast in the morning then when I come back to the room I will be bringing lunch and I will eat it with you" I nodded my head then he heads to bed saying goodnight to me then turning off the lights to his room, there was a purple glow from a crystal that he had on a table in the corner opposite of where I was at gave me enough light to see outlines of objects, some objects a little revealed from where the crystal was located inside the room and making it so the room was still dark enough for me to fall asleep in. 

I grab the blanket then laid it out on the floor then getting underneath it, laying my head on the pillow and falling to sleep hoping that I don't get a nightmare this night while kept in a place where I could try to escape but didn't know how to, yet at least.

Words: 520

(End of Book 1)

Look out for Book 2 called "Separated Teammates" if you liked this book please come follow my profile to see some of the other books that I have written, plus to get notified when book 2 comes out of this series also please rate that tells me that people are enjoying my stories and comment on what you think of the books. But for now, enjoy my other books if you take a look at them.

Thanks,

-EXO1503