❛ 08❜

𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾

content warning ⚠️

Chapter Eight

"Hey."

Sanemi's voice pierced through the silence of the night, jolting you awake. As your eyes fluttered open, the sight above you made your heart race. Sanemi was hovering over you, his muscular arms bracing the bed on either side of your body, trapping you in place. The dim moonlight filtering through the window cast an ethereal glow on his face, making his sharp features even more pronounced.

You instinctively reached out to turn on the lamp beside you, but his hand shot out, gripping your wrist with a firm but gentle hold. He guided your hand back down, pinning it to the bed, his eyes never leaving yours. The intensity in his gaze was magnetic, and you found yourself unable to look away.

Time seemed to slow as he leaned in, closing the distance between your faces. His warm breath, tinged with the faint scent of liquor, mingled with yours. Your heart pounded so loudly you were sure he could hear it. His eyes, dark and smoldering, traveled from your eyes down to your lips, and you felt a shiver run down your spine.

Nervousness began to seep in, causing your body to tremble slightly. Sensing your apprehension, Sanemi's lips curled into a mischievous smile. He dipped his head, pressing cold, deliberate kisses along your exposed neck. Each touch of his lips sent electric shivers through your body, intensifying your already heightened senses.

He trailed his kisses down to your collarbone, his fingers deftly working to  your clothes. The cool night air brushed against your skin as your clothes parted, exposing more of you to his touch. His eyes gleamed with a mix of curiosity and desire as he took in the sight of you, vulnerable and bare under his gaze.

With a tenderness that contrasted his earlier assertiveness, Sanemi's kisses moved lower, each one a cold, tantalizing caress that left a trail of goosebumps in their wake. "Hmmm" you subconsciously let out a soft moan that made him smirk. His touch was a paradox of roughness and gentleness, making your body respond in ways you couldn't control.

It was a sight to behold. Upon seeing you topless, exposing your chest, you felt shy and instinctively covered yourself. "Don't stare at me like that," you said, your voice trembling as you tried to hide your flushed cheeks.

He didn't say anything but instead grabbed your hands, pinning them to each side of you. Without warning, he began to suck on one of your breasts. The sensation was overwhelming, a pleasure you had never felt before. You tried to resist, but your soft moans betrayed you.

He twirled his tongue around your left nipple while his other hand played with your right breast in a circular motion. Desperately, you covered your mouth to stifle the automatic moans escaping your lips.

Amidst the intense sensations, you became acutely aware of something hard and growing larger, brushing against your belly.

" Sanemi."You called his name, catching his attention as he focused on his work.   Sensing the heat radiating from your body, he paused and stripped off all your garments, leaving you exposed and vulnerable.

He never imagined that a hidden masterpiece lay behind the stack of clothes. Removing his own clothes, he revealed his fit, scar-covered body, which looked alluring in the dimly lit room as he moved closer, planting kisses on your stomach with each step.

He parted your legs and began planting kisses along your thighs. A loud moan escaped your lips when his tongue made contact. Instinctively, you ran your fingers through his hair, urging him to delve even deeper.With each increasingly swift movement, your moans intensified. The sensation of his finger inside you caused waves of intense pleasure, driving you to the brink of madness.

"I can't handle this anymore," he exclaimed. He suddenly stopped, leaving you feeling let down, but then he removed his pants and his erect companion popped out excitedly.

Your eyes grew wide as you beheld it for the first time, marveling at its size.   
You started to feel anxious about how that huge thing would fit inside you.

He stood at your entrance, making you feel unsure. "Please be gen...ahh." You tried to speak, but your words were drowned out by your pleasure-filled sounds as his member penetrated you without warning. Your tears were streaming down your cheeks due to the pain. He noticed it but he still continued, ignoring your pain.

As he penetrates deeper, you feel a stretching sensation inside you. He gazes up with pleasure, envisioning reaching his ultimate pleasure because of your tightness.Your body feels like it's being torn in two by his large size as your blood dripped down to the sheets as a sign that he took your virginity.

His thrusts were rough, dismissing the thought of you in pain. As if he's doing it just to satisfy his lust,no love at all.

You grab hold of his wrist for support as he presses into you. Blood stains the white sheets with each thrust."You're tight," he remarked as he began to shift positions.   The sound of skin hitting skin, your gentle moans, and his groans filled the room. 

He glanced upward, his eyes closed, experiencing a level of pleasure he had never known. This was a completely new experience for him; he had only learned about it from books a long time ago and never imagined it could bring him such exquisite pleasure.   

  As he thrust in and out, the slickness between your bodies increased with each movement, a result of your combined fluids mixing together.   "Sanemi," you breathed out his name as you gazed into his dark eyes, locking your eyes with his as you matched his rhythm.

  Sensations began to build within you, causing you to close your eyes and arch your back, unable to contain a moan of his name as you reached the peak of pleasure. A rush of warmth flooded your insides as you felt a surge of liquid filling you completely. The sound of your vibrant pants echoed throughout the room as he withdrew from inside you, still lying next to you.

  You rose from the bed, you instinctively wrapped yourself in a blanket and started wearing your garments again.   Looking over at him, you noticed that he was already fast asleep, his back turned towards you.   

In the morning, you struggled to get up due to your sore body. You drag your lower as you get up. You shifted your eyes on the side, to see him no longer there, already left for another mission.