CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT:

I woke up the next morning and got everything i needed to shower, including my phone and clothes for today. I swear my parents are the stupidest fucking people ever. When i ran away i grabbed my phone and threw it in my bag when my parents weren't looking. They never deactivated my phone so i could still use it for everything i wanted.

I went into the hall bathroom to shower, as opposed to the one in my room, in hopes to avoid waking Abriana. She can be a moody bitch if you wake her up when she doesn't want to be. I closed the door behind me, turned on the water and began to strip. Nearly every time i shower i listen to music because it helps fill the silence and make showering less awkward. I set my playlist and hit shuffle then got into the shower.

One of my favorite songs came on, Turning Tables by Adele. I began to sing along.

"Close enough to start a war

All that I have is on the floor

God only knows what we're fighting for

All that I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables

Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me

No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me

I can't give you what you think you gave me

It's time to say goodbye to turning tables, to turning tables

Under haunted skies I see

Where love is lost, your ghost is found

I've braved a hundred storms to leave you

As hard as you try, no, I will never be knocked down

I can't keep up with your turning tables

Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no

I won't ask you, you to just desert me

I can't give you what you think you gave me

It's time to say goodbye to turning tables, turning tables

Next time I'll be braver, I'll be my own savior

When the thumb that cost me

Next time I'll be braver, I'll be my own savior

Standing on my own two feet

I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no

I won't ask you, you to just desert me

I can't give you what you think you gave me

It's time to say goodbye to turning tables, to turning tables

Turning tables, yeah, turning"

I heard applause on the other side of the door and realized I was singing a lot louder than I should have, sometimes i just get lost in the music. Singing is the only time i truly feel like myself.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Hello?" I asked directed toward whoever was on the other side of the door.

"I didn't know you could sing." My heart sank and i froze dead in my tracks.

"Um, yeah. Singing is a passion of mine. Why were you listening Cole?"

"Because i like listening to good singers. You know, it might be easier to talk if there wasn't a door between us." He chuckled

Oh my god I'm so stupid. "Oh yeah, um, one second." I checked to make sure my towel wouldn't fall down when I went out there.

I opened the door and he looked me up and down, His eyes lingering around my waist for a second longer than the rest of my body. He was leaning against the wall on the other side of the hall from the door. I turned to close the door and when i turned back around I tripped over nothing, one of my many talents, and fell on him. He caught me and pulled me up and i was standing again but he still kept his grip on me. It wasn't a painfully tight grasp, but he had a firm grip on me. I looked up to meet his gaze and we just looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"Are you okay?" he asked, so quiet it was only audible because we were so close.

"I will be, after this." he looked confused for a second until i closed the gap and kissed him. he sat there unable to move for a second until he kissed me back with just as much passion as i was.

It was euphoric. It said everything i wanted to without having to actually speak. And might I say, he was DAMN good kisser. We leaned away as the need for oxygen became too much and i felt his grip on my arms loosen.

We shared a glance before i opened my mouth to say something, but before i could he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into another kiss. This one was much more heated than the last. We backed up into the bathroom and I sat him down on the toilet. I climbed on top of him and kept kissing him after making sure the bathroom door was closed and locked. I pulled at his shirt and got it off then started working on the button of his shorts. I slid down his shorts and underwear and he pulled my towel off of me and then we went back to making-out, naked. The rest is much too dirty to get into. Long story short, I'm not a virgin anymore and Cole is a top.

After our amazing experience in the bathroom we cleaned each other up and tip-toed back to his room, where we laid down on the bed and cuddled, he was big spoon too. Literally every single one of my fantasies had just came true and i couldn't be happier.

"So what does this mean?" I asked curiously.

"Well I like you, you like me, what do you want it to mean?"

Here it goes, his answer could change my entire life. "Would you, Cole Michaelson, Be my boyfriend?"

"Nothing would make me happier." And with that, we kissed one last time before we fell asleep.