CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE:

I woke up the next morning and i knew something was wrong. I looked around my room and noticed Abriana was gone. Dear god i hope she didn't do anything to Matt. I crept down to his room in hopes to wake nobody. His door was cracked slightly so i peeked in and what i saw was the most shocking and terrifying thing ever.

Abriana and Matt were laying in bed together, and Matt was shirtless.

"What. The. Fuck." i mumbled quietly. i guess not so quietly because Abriana shot up and started defending herself.

"I swear its not what it looks like,"

"Go on." at this point Matt woke up and was covering his "abs" and man titties.

"After you fell asleep i came in here to give Matt another piece of my mind but when i came in here, he was laying down watching tv in his underwear and he said 'Well this is awkward' and i said 'Uhh yeah' and then we were talking and i sat down on the bed and i guess we fell asleep." she was looking down at her lap trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Yeah dude, nothing else happened i swear." Matt had let go of the comforter and his chest was in full view. He was hairless, a little toned, and at this angle, his man tits were looking more like pecs now. Not bad, but i don't like him. He's a douche. He insults me and i hate him.

"Whatever, I'll be back in my room." I all but ran out of there and hurried back to my room, only to run into Cole and knock us over.

"Slow down there speed racer." he laughed and i just stood up and helped him up.

"Sorry."

"It's no biggie, why were you in such a rush?"

I didn't feel like explaining so i just pointed to Matt's room, "Don't go in there." I then shuffled past him and to my room. Well wasn't that awkward.

I guess i dozed off because next thing i knew i heard my door open. I didn't want to get up so i just laid there with my eyes open enough to see who came in, but closed enough to look like i was asleep. I looked over to the door and to my surprise, i saw Cole standing there. He had a strange look on his face, i couldn't tell what it was. It looked like shock and confusion, i guess he went into Matt's room. He must have known i wasn't asleep because he was looking at me. I thought he would leave, but he didn't. He just sat down on the floor and leaned against my bed and sighed.

"I know you're awake." He turned and looked at me.

"No you don't." I mumbled and we laughed.

I grumbled and sat up, clearing my throat."What's bugging you?" I asked, wondering why he was in here in the first place.

"I've been thinking about some stuff." He said quietly statin into his lap. I got out of bed and sat next to him, and put my arm around him.

"You can tell me anything Cole, you know that right?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off looking anywhere and everywhere except my face. He finally decided to keep staring at his lap and I wanted to know what was so interesting, so I looked at his lap too. I saw an impressive bulge growing fast and let's just say that sparked my interests as well.

I placed his face in my hands and made him look me in the eye. Things were getting heated and in the spur of the moment I closed the gap and kissed him. He sat there frozen to the spot and then he started to kiss back. Soon my lungs needed more oxygen and I leaned away from the kiss.

"I'm so sorry...I'm just going to umm, go now.." I said quickly, but not as quickly as I got up and ran out of that room. That was so intense. I actually felt something. My lips were warm and tingly for the aftermath but I couldn't think about that right now, all I could do was run and run and run as far as my legs could carry me.

I stopped in a random field because I couldn't go on anymore, I was way too tired. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my blade and I'm guessing you can assume what happened soon after that. I had made at least fifteen new cuts until I heard loud footsteps, rocks being kicked, and I knew there was more than one pair of feet coming toward me due to the constant sound of footsteps on the ground. Nobody moved that fast.

I didn't want them to know what I just did so I put the blade in my back pocket and hid my arm behind my back. A few seconds later, the footsteps had stopped and it was silent, apart from some heavy breathing right in front of me. I looked to to see Cole, Abriana, and surprisingly Matt standing there.

"Why did you guys come after me?" I asked curiously. "Why would you waste your time chasing me down when you could be doing much more valuable things with your time?"

"Because we care about you," Cole said softly finally getting his breathing under control. Abriana looked like she was about to die because she had ran that whole way, and we don't run. Ever. "And we knew, you would do, something, like this. Oh god I'm tired" Abriana said reaching for my bloody arm regaining control over her loud wheezing. As she caught her breath, she kissed my scars. they always seemed to dry and super fast, i loved that.

I couldn't think of anything else to say so i didn't. I just kinda sat there. When i looked up they were all staring at me. Abriana had sat down, predictable, Cole was standing close to me and Matt was a few paces back, he looked lost and confused yet he was still staring at me.

"All of you?" It was obviously directed towards Matt, but Cole answered anyways.

"Yes. All of us."

"Mhmm." I held out the last part to show my disbelief.

"Come on, let's go home." Cole said as he got up and brushed the grass off of his shorts, he wears those a lot. His ass looks great in them.

"Whatever." i murmured as i got up and walked past them.