CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN:

It was only like five or six stairs so there wouldn't have been any bad damage, but Cole had been walking in front of the staircase and caught me before i hit the ground anyways. i looked at him as my vision returned to normal and he looked worried and i smiled. You could practically see the wave of relief that crashed over his face.

"Next time I'll try to be more careful." I stared into his eyes and he was staring back.

"Uhh, yeah. You should try that." He was talking very quietly.

"I'm just uh, gonna uh, go upstairs now." i got up slowly and awkwardly made my way upstairs. When i reached the last step i looked back and saw Abriana starting to rush up the stairs to catch me and Cole walking away. Abriana caught me,grabbed my hand and led me to my room. We got in my room and she locked the door and sat me down on my bed.

"Spill." i knew this was coming one day, i just hoped this wouldn't be this soon.

"About what?" i said, in hopes to to avoid the conversation.

"Cole, dumbass." she rolled eyes and i laughed.

"You really wanna know?"

"No shit!"

"Okay, okay. so I've liked him since the beginning of seventh grade and a little bit after I walked in on you and Matt i came back in here and laid down facing the door, then i heard it open and i closed my eyes almost all the way so i looked like i was asleep but i could still kinda see and then he sat down at the edge of the bedframe and then we got to talking and something happened..."

"Tell me! What the hell happened?!"

"We kissed." i said quietly and rushed.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!" she yelled at top of her lungs.

"SHHHHH!!! Be quiet. Anyways after we kissed i ran out and you found me in that field."

"I still can't believe you guys kissed. Was it good?"

"Yeah it was pretty amazing. I've never kissed somebody before."

"Really?!" she asked shocked. I always used to act super slutty around my friends before i got kicked out.

"Not when it meant something to me at least." I blushed.

"Awwwwweeeeee! Your first kiss was was with him? So cute, so cute." she was mocking me, but i didn't care. I was too happy that we kissed.

"Oh, shut up bitch. Come on, it's late and I need sleep." I moved over to my bed and Abriana moved to hers.

"So i guess you don't wanna hear about what me and Matt were talking about earlier." she then proceeded to roll over and fake snore. That was the fastest I've moved in a long time. I was on top of her screaming, "WHAT?????"

"Get off me fatass damn!" we started laughing and i fell off her. "Thank god! Now i can breathe."

"So??? Matt???????" I asked very curious as to what they were up to. I think they're together.

"We saw they way you and Cole were staring at each other and Matt told me something."

"TELL ME NOW WOMAN!!!!!" I was beyond curious.

"Calm down James damn. I don't know if i should tell you.." Her voice trailed off.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said annoyed.

"I'm just screwing with you. Cole is bi-sexual."

"What?" My eyes were as wide as my head.

"Mhm." She was smiling wider than ever.

"ABRIANA CRUZ I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU ARE JOKING-" I was cut off by her laughing.

"I'm serious James. He's Bi." Holy shit. Holy Shit. HOLY MARY MOTHER OF MOTHERFUCKING GOD! All my dreams are coming true.

Wait, just because he's bi doesn't mean he likes me. Fuuuuuucccckkkkkk. Dreams crushed.

"I can't believe it...do you think he like me back?" the last part was directed more towards myself, but she answered anyways.

"Uh, duh. He kissed you didn't he?"

"Weeeelllll...I kissed him, but I think he kissed back."

"I think he likes you." She said with a smirk.

"I hope he does. Whatever I'm really tired so goodnight hoe."

"Night bitch"