Chapter 7 begining of something special

TRIS

One of the thing that I love is waking up at 10:00 on a Saturday with now work to look forward to. Also going to a concert with definitely adds to the happiness but you get what I mean. I have like 4 hours til the concert, I'm excited and anxious but I don't if it's so much for the concert as for spending time with four. Oh my god I sound like a teenager what's wrong with me?

~TIME LAPSE~

I've been reading, texting and watching movies just waiting for the concert. Don't you hate that in between it's like nothing you do can make pass by it just goes slower. Now I have two hours til and I'll need to do is put on my concert pants (ya know pants with deep pockets to hold your phones also kinda ratty cause there most likely will get ripped) and my of mice and men shirt. I put my hair in a pony tail and eyeliner when I hear my phone buzz.

Four: Ready for an awesome fucking concert?

Me: hell yeah

Four: good I'm On my way!

I check my makeup one more time and hear the door ring. I grab my money, phone and jacket and open the door, I see four and jeans with holes an of mice and men shirt and beanie. "Hi" he says a love sexy voice and cause me to bite my lip. "Hi are you ready?" He nods and leads me to his car. We drive not talking much but just enjoying the pretty reckless, he has awesome taste in music. When we get there it's pretty busy which only makes me more excited. I take off my jacket and leave it In my seat We get our of the car when we start walking he holds my hand, I get tingles, I've never felt that before. I look up at him and see him smiling and smile back and continue walking. There are a good amount of people here the smell of beer and even weed fills my nose and the sound of guitars being strum and drums being used, feels like a concert. After waiting for 10 min and trying to find a good spot feeling squished and suffocated it finally start and the entire time four holds my hands so we don't loose each other.

~after the concert~
Three words It. Was. Awesome, my jeans have a rip from crowd surfing fours hair looks sweaty from all the body heat and my muscles ache from being constantly pushed, so pretty awesome right. Four was so protective and I love it, he made sure I didn't go into any mosh pits or any body hit me, but the best part is when of mice and men sang when you sleep at night and he had his arms hugging from behind by my shoulders, slowly swaying, made butterflies in my stomach appear . Now me four are walking to my front door

"It was really fun tonight thanks for taking me" I say sheepishly

"Me too great first date thanks for coming with me"

"Wow pretty unique for a first date" I smirk and he smiles back. Once we get to my door I'm at a sudden lost for words and my heart starts beating faster I'm actually getting nervous. I look up at him and I see him looking in my eyes like he's searching for something, so I decide to break the silence.

"So I guess I'll see y-" but before I can finish his mouth is mine and his hand on the back of my neck holding me close. I'm shocked at first but then start to kiss back and place my hands on his chest to steady myself. It feels amazing his lips moving with mine and starts to get more passionate causing my skin feels so light and tingles I love this feeling I don't want it to stop. By eventually we do cause it seems we're both at I lost for breath and we just look at each other smiling.

"Goodnight tris" is all he says before giving me one last kiss on the cheek and walking away leaving completely...baffled...and happy.

*A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile ya know school and what not. I honestly will only
update twice a month cause in just that busy but any way please comment and vote I would love to hear you're opinions

Happy reading
-gabby-