CHAPTER 2

This is the first ever story I'm publishing so please forgive me for the typing errors. I hope you love the story.
And please don't forget to like and comment. Thank you for trying my story.

Love xo.

Everybody goes through the sweet, sour and beautiful in every marriage. Not every time that you will sleep in bed of roses, sometimes sleeping in bed of thorns help experience the reality. There are ups and downs, on and offs in every human relationships but when the offs and the downs are becoming too much and you try so many times to solve them and your solutions are not working, what will you do. When your husband  points a knife at you even when you are pregnant because he asked you to abort the baby and you kept it and  having fights with you as if he is  fighting with a man then you've got to leave him to his bitterness. Leave him to fight with himself and point the knife at himself. But dear husband, when you were on top of me, didn't you know a baby is going to pop up soon or you thought it was just for fun.

Meanwhile, miss beautiful was trying really hard to win the hearts of everyone in the house. She was giving everybody  wide smiles. I would say she had quite perfect smile, beautiful stature and a lovely face. A face that immediately you meet you start smiling yourself with light complexion. She was quite charming.
A beauty like her would want to be in the kitchen all the time but first impressions are very important. So she started coming to the kitchen a lot trying to help out and through all that I didn't give her any attention. I was just focused  on what I was doing and not getting warmed up in her charms. She was disgusting to me and I wanted to if she was happy, happy staying with a married man for that long and not even caring what his wife or children are going to feel. I know she was a rich woman but maybe all that money didn't make her happy, maybe she wanted a companion , someone who will promise everything in the world to her like the old say "I love you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I will give you the world." But honey we've heard these sayings so many times and he can't give you the world, where would the rest of us stay.

I don't blame her, why would I. Any of these weren't her fault. All this betrayal wasn't her making. She saw a drunk man on his birthday and played the good Samaritan. I guess I would have done the same if I were on her shoes  but I would have left after I dropped him at home because I wouldn't have felt comfortable sleeping in a stranger's house or maybe he isn't a stranger after all. Maybe he's been bring her home secretly because she could have known the way to his house if they first met that day. Maybe their relationship started a long time before his birthday night.

Glow woman didn't have it easy staying in the house. Even we the only comers have it difficult staying there. She was trying to be the good girl for queen mother but queen mother is is who she is. If she doesn't like you the first time she sees you, she wouldn't like you forever. She doesn't care whatever you do to make him happy, help her with her hair or help her pick and outfit for and occasion or be the most beautiful or rich or the most talented, she wouldn't like you although she rolls with the rich and beautiful. So far as you are a tv personality shouldn't like you because she has this weird perception that tv personalities are not people of the home but that's what your son likes. They are the ones he brings home. He is not a celebrity himself so it's funny how he gets them or maybe they get attracted to him because he was one pretty boy I would say.
But I don't think that was the only problem queen mother had because my sister cooked, she washed and the worst part was she left her job for her and her son but still she didn't appreciate all of that. She felt too big and too proud to appreciate her and felt too jealous to see another woman with her son. So whenever there is a quake in the relationship she wouldn't try to help find solutions to it. It was like she telling my sister, "I told you But you still came in for it so deal with it alone." But if you didn't like her why did you allow your son to marry her and you sister, you knew this woman didn't like you so why did you get into the marriage or you thought you will be able to soften her heart. That's the mistake I will never make.

But miss beautiful didn't cook. She comes to the kitchen, cross her legs and talk and she expected golden boy's mother to accept her. No, you don't do that sweetheart, you need to to put something on fire, get a broom and find some dirt to sweep. That's what is  being done in a Ghanaian home and that will at least earn a smile from queen mother for your hard work because she wants everyone to worship at her feet including her son's woman.

But miss beautiful wasn't doing that and expected husband's mother to say, "you know, you are very beautiful, the right woman for my son." No she wouldn't say that because you are not the type of woman she wants for her son, the type that she can control. You aren't and it will be  difficult to win her heart unless maybe you try giving her some beautiful babies because she wants a lot of grandchildren.

Please don't forget to like and comment. I hope you learn something from this chapter.
Love xo.