CHAPTER 6

Miss beautiful was playing a very good stepmother and daughter-inlaw. Taking the kids to school and picking them up after school was part of her schedule every morning. Even a lot of the students thought she was the kids mother but most of the teachers knew otherwise. And the can never stay hidden, can it. And she would take golden son's mother for outings and take her to fancy place. She had a way of drawing people close to her and it was working perfectly on queen mother. She was beginning to have a soft side for her although she still acted tough on her.

I got back from school one vacation and I heard the kids calling miss beautiful, 'mommy.' I asked why and they told me she asked them to call her that. Oh so she wants to be called mommy now. Good for her. Had she forgotten they already have a mother. If she wants to be called mommy she should give birth to her own so I asked not to call her that and I even told their mother about it. But guess what, queen mother actually told me not to worry about the kids calling miss beautiful mommy because she is the one taking care of them now. She is acting as their mother so it would just be sensible if they call her that. Well, I think what she said made sense. She was right in a way.

But even with that mommy problem, the kids were happy when she was around although the baby girl was a little adamant towards her action. I think she just felt that mom should be around. She was the strong one that nothing can break between the two kids. She could point out the right from wrong at that young age. And I live that little girl for that.

I would call their mother and they would talk to her. She would sometimes send them some stuffs from outside and they felt happy seeing everything their mother sent them. And golden son started bringing the kids closer to him. He started loving more and caring more and that was actually a breakthrough. He was behaving like a man all of a sudden. He would go to the market with his mother to help her. He would sometimes go And drop the kids at school. He was acting like a man and a father and not like the boy he used to be which my heart even softened at. That's what all of us in the house wanted to see and we were seeing just that. I think even though miss beautiful made him acquire some bad attitudes, she also helped him change into a better and more responsible man. They moved out of the out into a four bedroom apartment with the kids. And so everything was going on smoothly until we heard that they want to get married.

We even heard that she was pregnant so they want to get married before she gave birth. But queen mother said she won't allow it. If she was truly pregnant nobody was stopping her from giving birth. She should give birth before she allows her son to marry her. That was the same thing she did to my sister so you are no different from her. But still golden boy forced his mother to allow them marry no matter what. He was making things difficult for his mother to allow them married. He even tried turning his father against his mother and so she allowed it finally but it was a rushed ceremony and they hid it from the kids. They didn't tell them but took them to golden boy's aunt's place so they wouldn't witness the ceremony. So when they heard their dad had married. They asked why their dad didn't tell them anything about it. You may think they were kids but they also had feelings, they get hurt too. But their father didn't care about what the felt at the moment. He wanted the ceremony to be done and should be done quickly.

But I felt it was a good thing that he wanted to settle for a family and I was growing that respect for him. It was a good thing that he was knowing right from wrong. He was maturing now and was a good thing. But why didn't he tell the kids he was getting married. At least he should have let them know because everybody will let people know if they are doing something good and not hide it but the kids didn't even have the courage to confront their father. They were afraid to even try it. And after the marriage ceremony we got to know that miss beautiful wasn't pregnant. She lied just to get married. They both lied so queen mother will allow them to get married. But now that they are married and miss beautiful is not pregnant, queen mother is going to hate her for lying to her and I felt so bad for her. I was beginning to warm up to her so I felt really bad for her.