Ch.5

Jack took you back to the creepypasta mansion. He got you into bed and scolded you like you were a child.

"What were you thinking?! I want you out of my care for as long as you can be! You can't go and get yourself injured... again!"

You looked down, feeling like a kicked puppy.

"I'm sorry," you said. A snarky response is what you wanted to say, pretend this sadness was fake. But you couldn't, you didn't.

"You just— you scared me. I thought you were going to get hurt and I don't want to keep you here for longer than needed."

"Why don't you?"

"Cause I hate your guts."

"That's a low blow, Jack."

"I know just where to hit people."

"Oh, yeah, you're a doctor!"

"How could you possibly forget that I'm the one treating your wounds?!"

You looked at him and laughed an awkward laugh, "heh, good question."

A sharp three knocks sounded on the door. Jack sighed and yelled, "yes, she's awake! Come in!"

A man in a orangish-yellowish hoodie and a white mask with black eyes and lips. Another man followed behind him with a yellow hoodie and black ski mask, a red frown printed on it.

They walked up to you, one on one side and one on the other. Jack sat at the foot of the bed you laid in, watching you.

They were surrounding you and, to be honest, it was a little nerve wracking. These three men, all killers mind you, could potentially kill you with a simple word.

You worried for your life.

"Did- did I do something bad?" you asked.

A long silence followed before, white mask questioned, "who are you?"

"Uhm, (Y/N) (L/N). Born into the family of Dreamers," you responded.

"Do you know who we are?"

This felt like it would go on for a while.

"I- uh I think. I mean, obviously your both killers but I heard from Olivia that—."

"You know Olivia?"

"Well, yeah but—."

The two boys moved away and started whispering to each other. You watched in confusion.

Jack noticed your confusion and muttered, "they do that. Ignore it."

The boys whispered for a while before they turned around again and white mask said, "you'll have to come with us."

"Okay!" you exclaimed. Anything to get out of this chemical filled room and to be relieved of this confusion clogging your brain.

You stand up and feel a bit wobbly but manage to get your legs working. Hesitantly, because you can almost but not quite walk, you follow the boys.

They lead you down corridor after corridor, sometimes whispering to each other but mostly remaining silent.

After what felt like forever you asked, "where are we going?"

"To Slender."

"Uhm, why?"

No lie, you didn't exactly know who he was. Like, you knew because obviously Olivia had told you about him.

But you still kind of believed him to be fake. I mean, leader of the creepypasta is a bit much of a title, wouldn't you think?"

They didn't respond and you didn't know why until you saw a large door ahead. They lead you to it, knocked, then let you in.

The closing of the doors felt like a horror movie where you, playing an oblivious white girl in every horror movie ever, thought it'd just be so great to walk into the 'haunted house'.

Ghostly chills rand won your spine when you turned around to see the faceless man himself. You felt like you were just going to—.

"... fainted... she just fainted... I don't know! It was probably shock. Besides, I didn't have time to finish my studies before getting swept up with you guys!"

There was nothing for a while. You could feel the tension, even in your half asleep state. To break it, you groaned and tried to turn.

You felt a hand push you back into place. It was probably Jack. You hoped it was him and not the faceless dude.

"That's not a good idea. You'll hurt yourself," Jack said. Thank god for Jack.

You tried to open your eyes. It took a while but eventually you managed to look straight up, still being held in place by Jack.

You saw Jack peering down at you, maybe concerned, maybe just annoyed. Then there was faceless dude. He was still very, very—.

You felt like shit. This was the second time you passed out. How did this happen? Huh, maybe it was the chemicals. Maybe it was the thought of living with killers.

Or maybe it could just be THE FUCKING TALL ASS FACELESS DUDE THAT YOU KEPT SEEING.

You were terrified. You felt like pissing your pants, you totally didn't though. But could you blame yourself? He was a very tall, very deadly, and very faceless dude.

That's just a mix of disaster. You laid back into the bed Jack had in his room for you. Well, it might've not even been his room but whatever.

And when you sat up, who did you see? A blank face, white as a sheet. You may have screamed like a little girl.

At least you didn't pass out this time.