Chapter Five

**Evan pictured to the side**

The migos' song Handsome and Wealthy blasted through the speakers as we entered club Matrix. Stacy and I sat at the bar as we ordered our drinks.

"Damn its deep in here! Where's Evan?" Stacy yelled over the loud music.

"I think he stopped on the way in to talk to one of his boys."

Stacy nodded.

We vibed to the beat of the song. I was really feeling the effects of the three shots of vodka I had already chugged down. The club was live and the night was going so smooth. Stacy had spotted an old friend to entertain so I stood at bar swaying my hips to Nicki Minaj Anaconda.

Then all of a sudden, I felt the presence of someone pressing into the back my ass. I might be a lil tipsy but Im fully aware of my surroundings. Aint nobody finna cop' a feel for free.

I spun my head around ready to go off then I see Evan standing behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Im just wondering why yo fine ass standing at this bar." he said to me.

"I don't know Evan you tell me." I said to him,sipping on a glass of pinnapple ciroc with my back still facing him.

He grinded his pelvis into my ass and leaned in breathing on my neck.

"Damn gurl you looking good in that dress, make a nigga want to lay you on this counter. "

I gave him a look like "really?"

"Come dance with a nigga."

He pulled on my arm as he led me to the dance floor, turning me around so my ass was against his crotch.

It had been so long since I had some fun. Being in a relationship with Marcus was like captivity. Now was the moment to have some fun. Evan fine ass was standing behind me and all I could think about was .. this nigga want a dance? then imma give him a dance...Its time to TURN THE FUCK UP!

I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on the moment. Lil Ronny's song Throw That Ass in a Circle blasted threw the speakers and with that liquor in my system, I couldn't help but shake my ass to this. Im bout to give Evan a run for his money.

I started grinding my ass against Evan's dick, moving my hips in a circle, winding down halfway to floor and then coming back up slow. I leaned forward and started shaking my ass in the air. Evan held on to my hips as I grinded against his pelvis.

He whispered in my ear, "Don't start nun you can't finish baby."

I smirked at his comment. I could feel the bulge in his pants growing but I wasn't planning on taking it any further than it was suppose to go. Call it leading a nigga on but it was all just for fun.