Chapter 14: Puh-lease

A/N: here's Yuri as a biker chick up above and per requested from the previous chapter by some of you, Haha hope you enjoy 😉I do the best I can with an art app, but using my fingers to draw on a phone  is hard》

    "Mmm stupid principal." I grumbled as I stormed into the clubroom, that ass wanted us to have a boy in our club, gender equality or something.  We had the required four members, this was completely unnecessary.  I felt like my club was spiraling, Natsuki sprained her arm, Yuri keeps getting beat up by those punks. Now the principal was causing me problems.

   "Hey Monika!" Sayori sang as she skipped into the room. I grunted in response as I shuffled through the paperwork the principal and unloaded on me. "You seem upset? Did I hurt your feelings somehow? Did you drop your cookie on the ground? I always hate when that happens, but between you and me I still eat it regardless because it's a cookie, nuff said." She babbles and I can't not smile at her antics, as she swings her bag to the floor and skips to me.

   "Thanks Sayori,  I just...have a lot on my mind..." I mutter as I look back at the note and conditions.
  "Well I can lessen the burden if you want." I glance at her as she grins widely at me. I sigh setting the papers back on the desk.

  "Its nothing really, just some terms and conditions the principal is pushing on me, I'll figure something out." I mutter, as my stomach gurgles from being empty.  Sayori gives me a look.

  "Here!" She struts over to her bag and pulls an apple from the front pocket.
   "Oh no...thank you Sayori,  but I'm-" she pushes it into my hand.

  "Don't lie, remember, it's okay if you're hungry,  and besides it's an apple.  An apple a day keeps the doctor away. It's not like I'm the evil queen or something." She exclaimed jumping up on the desk next to me.

  "Thank you. " I mumble biting into the sweet fruit. It tasted like heaven,  I hadn't had an apple in forever. Well I guess I just hadn't eaten in forever in general...like a whole day and a half.

   "Welcome silly. " she responds goodnaturedly. Then the door bursts open and we both jump, Sayori topples off her desk landing on our backpacks and I drop my apple.

  "What are you ladies doing in Mrs Yazawa's classroom after hours hmmm?" The math teacher demands and I help Sayori to her feet and turn to look at him.  His green shirt is rumpled and a ruler dangles from his right hand.  It was kind of ironic that his name matched his lack of hair.

  "Nothing Mr. Baldi..." I paused as Sayori snickered at his name I assume. "We have our club meetings in here, the literature club." I stumble with the right thing to say and he narrows his eyes at me.

The dude has made me tongue tied since freshman year, I barely passed his math class, I swear his math problems were impossible to solve.

"Mmmm hmmm I believe you as far as I can throw you!" He snaps smacking his ruler against his palm sharply making us both jump.

  "With those noodle arms I'm guessing you couldn't even lift us up." Natsuki jokes as she slides under his arm and into the room.

   "How dare you! Alright everybody out,  before you make me really angry!" He exclaimed and I groan. I didn't need this today, I really didn't.

  "But mr Baldi sir, this is our clubroom-" I started and he shook his gleaming head at us and shooed us out the door with a consistent smacking of his ruler.

  "Give me the key!" He demands with another loud smack of his ruler. I look at Sayori and then Natsuki,  I'm so lost, I don't know what to do.

  "But sir I..."

  "Don't want to hear it!" He smacks his ruler once more and Natsuki jumps.
   "Would you quit with the smacking, it's annoying!" She grumbles as I try to explain myself to the best of my ability.

  "Sir, Mrs.Yazawa gave it to me.." I plead with him to understand and he glares at me darkly.

  "I'm pretty good friends with the principal missy, so if I were you I'd stop the lying and hand over the key before I loose my temper!" He rages flaring his nostrils angrily as he holds out his hand.

"Hey mr. One hair, so like why do you keep just one hair on your head? Like if I were you I'd shave it off." Natsuki exclaimed and Sayori stifled her giggles with her hands. Baldi's face turned a deep shade of red. I took a couple steps back from him and tugged Natsuki and Sayori back too.

  "W-what's g-g-going on?" Yuri questioned as she approached us cautiously. Natsuki grinned and Yuri gave her a look. "What'd you do?"
  "Uh nothing,  Baldi's just blowing a gasket about nothing. Because we got permission to use the room!" She snapped and his eye twitched and Sayori gulped.

   "YOU FOUR ARE GOING TO BE SCRUBBING TABLES UNTIL YOU GRADUATE!!!!" He roared smacking his ruler on the lockers loudly.

  "But we didn't do anything,  your getting all bent out of shape for nothing!" Natsuki argued and he clenched his jaw.
   "Natsuki I had enough of you, you're always causing trouble, in every math class I've ever had you in!" He snarled with yet again another smack of his ruler.  Guy has an addiction.  Its unhealthy. But also quite irritating.

   "Oh kay well smack your stupid piece of wood to your heart's content,  it literally scares no one!" Natsuki shot back and Yuri sighed pulling the overly excited girl back before she got herself expelled by attacking Baldi, which he didn't deserve, no Matter how annoying he is.

   "What the actual hell is going on? Baldi why are you skulking around my classroom and harassing my students you bald weirdo?" I felt so relieve to hear Mrs Yazawa's voice at that moment. I watched as she strutted past us and opened her door.

  "Thank you for saving us." I whisper and Baldi glared at us hateful like. He was probably still mad at me for the mathletes incident two years ago. Yikes that had been a disaster.

  "Thanks and whatever for watching my classroom , but I gave them a key, that I wrote a two on, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they were being sincere." She strutted past him and we hesitantly followed after her. Not before Natsuki mock saluted him.
...........................................................................
  "I'm in way over my head, the principal's all over me for gender equality,  and keeping up with everything,  I'm struggling. " I whisper to our teacher in confidence when there's only five minutes left of club time.  She nudges me away from the others, after looking around to make sure we're alone.

“An excellent leader must be passionate because it’s their duty to keep everyone moving forward.” she whispered and I sniffed looking at her in admiration.  "I know you can do this Monika,  its gonna be hard but you'll be fine, so don't worry about it."

   "Thanks sensei. " I whisper and she nudges me with a grin.
   "Its my pleasure." She winks, "but don't like think I'm gonna always be around to give pep talks." She adds.

  "Hey Sayori sorry to interrupt whatever this is but wanna walk home today?" A boy with black hair and golden eyes leaned against the  doorway, I hadn't even heard the door open.

  "Oh yeah of course let me grab my stuff!" Sayori exclaims and I frown as she scampers about gathering her bag and coat. He turns towards me with a grin.

  "Sup Monika. " he winks.
   "Do I know you?" I question and he chuckles.
   "You're hilarious Monika, I saw you the other day when you told off Mitch. " he grinned and I scowl.

   "I have no recollection of that." I whisper darkly. Then Sayori takes his arm and waves goodbye with a giggle they disappear out the door.

Why'd I suddenly feel sour inside?

To Be Continued...