Chapter 4

Emily's POV

I was looking at my phone when I hear hills clicking outside the room, the clicking gets closer and closer and I looked up and saw her walked inside the room.

Shit.

She smiled, "So, you're the one he caught sleeping on his class huh."

Miss Reed. My heart is beating so damn fast. Why's that?

"Where is Mr. Lee?"

"Liam has some errands to do so, like it or not, you're stuck with me."She said.

Wtf. Seriously? It'll be so awkward.

I rolled my eyes, "Great."

I looked at her as she sat on Mr. Lee's desk.

I put my headset on, maxed the volume and closed my eyes, feeling the song. The song entitled, 'Be Alright'

'And my friend say, I know you love her but it's over mate, it doesn't matter, put the phone away, it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be alright.'

I opened my eyes as someone took my headphones away from my ears and her face was only an inch away from mine, it startled me so I fell from my chair.

Damn. My heart almost popped out of my chest.

"Ow."I mumbled.

"No cellphones during detention." And she took away my phone. I helped myself up and took a sit again.

"Haven't you have a homework?"

"I don't have."I said looking at my desk. She stood and leaned in against the table. I could feel her eyes on me.

"So, why did you hate me?" She asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Why are you so mean?"I said.

"I'm not. I just don't like someone who doesn't have any respect."

"And I don't like mean."

"You are being mean." She said

I gave her a deadly glare, "What the fuck?"

She crossed her arms, "See? You have no respect."

"Ohhh really?"

"Do you want to get another detention with me again?"

"Hell no."

"Then stop talking to me like we're in the same level. I'm your teacher, I deserve to be respected."

The bell rang.

"I need my phone, Miss Reed."

She handed it to me while looking at me.

"Thank you."

And I went out of the classroom.

Really? I will respect her if she'll stop being so mean.

I was driving when I remembered I need to buy a sketch pad so I dropped by at Walmart. I looked for the sketchpad and went to the cashier.

"5.35$ ma'am"

I opened my bag and searched for my wallet.

Where is it? Did I dropped it? Oh my god this is so embarrasing. There's a lot of people in line behind me.

"Ma'am? $5.35"The casher repeated.

I searched again but found nothing.

"Uhm.. Miss I will just--"